Irukandji Entry Pass with Shallow Encounter + Shark Food
Enjoy the unique experience of getting close to and feeding a variety of sharks and rays at the interactive Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters aquarium.
- Venture forth into a natural lagoon-style habitat to interact with the friendly sharks and rays.
- Share an unforgettable family experience as you meet some incredible marine creatures.
- See fiddler rays, seahorses, eels, and tawny nurse sharks that grow up to 10 feet long.
- Learn about the aquarium's marine life on an interactive guided tour.
- Sate your curiosity by asking questions to the experienced guide.
- Admission to the aquarium
- Interactive English-guided tour
- Shallows encounter with sock hire included
- Food for the sharks and rays
- Educational talks and question time
- Dining area including bring your own picnic
- The Shark Encounter experience
- Wetsuits, waders, and water shoes
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
If you would love to brag to your friends that you have petted and hand-fed sharks, Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters is the place to be! The aquarium offers an immersive experience for you to get close to the resident sharks and rays. After a brief safety training from the expert staff and provision of all necessary equipment, you will wade into the natural lagoon-style habitat. Bend down to pet or feed the affectionate sharks and rays as they glide close to you. You can keep wearing your own clothes so that only your hands and feet get wet, or hire a wetsuit to enjoy the experience in more depth. You will also get to feed the larger species like eagle rays, zebra sharks, and leopard whiprays in the Ray Lagoon. In the Bamboo Shallows exhibit you will discover smaller, but no less interesting, species such as juvenile Port Jackson sharks, tropical fish, seahorses, and eels.
Combine entertainment with learning as you learn about smooth stingrays that can grow over 300 kilograms, through an educational talk with your experienced guide. Visit the Tawny Terrain, where tawny nurse sharks are waiting to make your acquaintance. These sharks spend a long time sleeping, and are sometimes referred to as koalas of the ocean.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Daily from 9am to 5pm.
- Time slots are available every 20 minutes from 9am to 3:40pm
- Wetsuits can be hired for an extra $6 per person.
- Children aged below 12 must be accompanied by an adult in the water at all times.
- Clothes must be worn on top of swimwear.
- Only reef-friendly sunscreen is permitted.
- You can only wade in the water, swimming is not permitted.
- This attraction is wheelchair accessible.
Infants, children, students, and families with up to 4 adults and 3 children enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show a valid student ID.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your ticket directly at the entrance of the attraction: Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters.
- Address: 2 Jessie Rd, Anna Bay NSW 2316, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Emerald Tiki before Jessie Rd, which is a 4-minute walk from the attraction.
- Buses #130, #134, and #135 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.