Everglades 30-Min Airboat Tour & Wildlife Show
Explore the protected swamps, marshes, and rivers of the Florida Everglades in 30 minutes!
- Explore lush acres of rivers, marshes, and protected swamps of the Florida Everglades.
- Board an airboat and glide through the marshy lands, spotting Florida's wildlife as you do.
- Free educational wildlife presentations on alligators, turtles, zebras, and more make this trip worthwhile.
- Take home a picture of you with a baby alligator to remember this remarkable day by!
- Listen to intriguing facts about the amazing Florida Everglades from your park ranger.
- 30-min Airboat Ride
- English-speaking local park ranger
- Local Taxes
- Hotel transfers
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
A short drive away from Miami is the Florida Everglades: offering some of Florida's must-do activities like airboat riding, spotting alligators, and enjoying the Florida Everglades' wildlife up close. You'll explore many acres of beautiful lush scenery, including marshes, rivers, and protected swamps. You'll be on an airboat, a vehicle operated by an engine and aircraft propeller, helping you ride through the area effortlessly. Spot large alligators and other creatures that call the Everglades their home. You'll also benefit from free educational wildlife presentations on alligators, turtles, and other animals. Have your picture taken with a baby alligator ($5 donation suggested) to take home with you as a souvenir! All the while, you'll be filled in on fascinating facts about the stunning Florida Everglades from your English-speaking park ranger.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- An eco-tax of $5 per person is due at the entrance.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible. It is, however, stroller accessible.
- Infants must sit on laps and will not be provided separate seats.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Children aged 2-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide during pickup.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Make your way directly to the Everglades National Park.
- Address: Everglades, Florida.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.