Bali Instagram Small Group Full-Day Tour: Lempuyang Temple, Tukad Cepung Waterfall and More
Visit Bali's most scenic and 'Grammable spots on this full-day guided tour and snap stunning pictures while you immerse yourself in nature and Balinese culture.
- Snap pictures at some of Bali's most iconic and Instagram-worthy places on this full-day tour with a small group
- Learn more about the stunning landscapes and Balinese culture from your expert guide
- Visit a waterfall, temple, water palace, rice field and end your journey on a swing in a jungle
- Tour guide
- Small group
- Mineral water
- Entrance fees (Lempuyang Donation IDR 10K/pax, Tirta Gangga IDR 40K/pax, Tukad Cepung IDR 15K/Pax, Tegalalang IDR 10K/pax)
- Jungle swing (IDR 200K/pax, optional)
- Transport around Lempuyang Temple (IDR 40K)
- Donation for sarong (IDR 10-15K)
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Pictures from Bali have been popping up on Instagram like so many whack-a-moles. Small wonder too, given how photogenic so much of Bali seems to be. This tour is designed for those who wish to visit the most iconic and picturesque sites throughout the island to grab some Instagram-worthy pictures. Alongside this, you'll learn about the Balinese culture and history behind those sites and immerse yourself in the beauty of nature.
Your first stop will be the iconic Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple. Here you can capture a silhouette of Mount Agung behind the temple. Your guide will explain the history of the ancient temple as well as the Balinese people and their culture. You will then visit Tirta Gangga, which is well known as the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. The water palace features tiered fountains, gardens, and stone sculptures of mythical creatures spouting water into bathing pools. The panoramic views of the rice fields outside the palace also make for amazing shots.
Your next scenic spot will be at Tukad Cepung waterfall. Admire the sun rays shining straight through the top of the falls, creating natural beams across the canyon and take this chance to swim in the waterfall. You'll then take a journey to Ubud where you will be able to walk in a beautiful rice field with the green of coconut plants behind you. Last but not least, you will fly over the jungle and experience incredible views on a jungle swing. So come along and experience the best of Bali on this fun-filled day tour!
know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and people with heart problems
- Do not forget to pack your camera. You will visit a spectacular waterfall in a cave and have to pass the water streams and rocky path. It is advised to wear shorts and sandals for this section, or at least pack them with you
- Please remember to also wear long pants or bring a sarong to cover your legs for the temple visit
- Being in good physical condition is required as the tour will involve walking and hiking up steps at the Lempuyang Temple
This tour takes place daily and it begins with a pick up at about 6:30 AM. Kindly arrive at least 15 minutes before your pick up time to avoid delays.
This tour will be conducted in English and Korean.
Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced prices. Infants aged 2 and below go free.
Pick up Details
Free pick up from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Kerobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua and Ubud. An extra charge applies from Lovina, Amed, Tulamben (150K per person), and Candidasa (100K per person). The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the pickup point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- You will be picked up in front of McDonald's Sanur at 6:30 AM (Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai No.109, Sanur), and from Starbucks Monkey Forest, Ubud at 7:15 AM (Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud).
Nearest bus stop is JL. Danau Tamblingan, a 1-minute walk to the meeting point. The local buses stop here. The tour includes free pick up from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Kerobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua and Ubud.