Santorini Volcano Boat Tour
Embark on an exciting 3-hour excursion to the active Santorini volcano and the famous mud baths, a wondrous product from results of volcanic eruptions.
- Admire the steep slopes of Caldera as you set sail from the old port of Fira to Nea Kameni.
- Walk up with your guide to the volcano’s smoky crater and enjoy a soak in the hot springs.
- Get some great photo opportunities to capture the stunning vistas of the surrounding islands.
- Visit to the Santorini Volcano and the Hot Springs
- Professional, English-speaking tour guide
- Any private expenses
- Cable Car fee: 6€/per person each way
- Volcano entrance fee: 2.5€/per person
- Hotel transfers
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Commence your tour by taking in the picturesque Old Port of Fira, where your guide will be waiting for you. Flanked by the steep slopes of the Caldera and ensconced beneath cave houses that appear to dangle from the cliff, it is a sight to behold.
Hop aboard a comfortable boat and set sail towards the first destination - the volcano of Santorini, near Nea Kameni. If you are so inclined, walk up with your guide to the volcano’s ridge (entrance fee 2.5€/per person) and learn all about its historical and geological facts. Take the opportunity to capture the surrounding vistas in your camera from a terrific vantage point.
After exploring the volcano for an hour, move on towards the island of Palea Kameni, where the famous hot springs and mud baths are waiting for you. In the small bay of Agios Nikolaos, the waters are a comfortable 30 to 35 degree celsius, and are mixed with mud and full of iron, sulfur, and other metals. They work wonders for the skin and for ailments like rheumatism, arthritis, and other physical pains. After a healing and refreshing 30-minute bath, you will head back towards the old port. (Please note that the ability to swim extremely well is essential to reach the Agios Nikolaos beach).
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Passengers above the age of 12 must present a vaccination certificate or negative PCR test conducted within 72h or negative Rapid test conducted within 48h or disease certificate valid up to 180 days after positive result.
- Minors aged 4 to 11 can also present a negative self-test result conducted within 24h.
- Moreover, passengers should also present ID documents during embarkation such as ID, Driver’s license or Passport.
- The use of mask is mandatory during transfers and the cable car.
Daily at 11 AM and 2 PM.
- Due to uneven surfaces, the tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or those who use wheelchairs and strollers.
- Photography is allowed on this tour.
- You can bring a guide dog on this tour.
Infants aged 4 and under can go free. Children aged 5-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your local guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time to avoid delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Caldera's Boat Santo Star travel at the old port of Fira .
- Address: Aegean Sea, Greece.
The port is only accessible by either of the following:
- Cable car (most common way, takes only 3 minutes to go down)
- On foot (587 steps)
- Ride a local donkey
Note - You need to pay 6€ more each way, either for the cable car or the donkey ride.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the checkout.