St. Pauli and the Red Light District: Guided Tour in German
On this guided tour, explore the streets of Hamburg and enjoy the city's nightlife by visiting numerous clubs and bars.
- Discover Hamburg's famous red-light district and its history with the help of your guide.
- While strolling around the streets of Davidstraße, Herbertstraße, and Hans-Albers-Platz, discover the streets where clubs and pubs play live music.
- Learn why the Reeperbahn is so important to the people of Hamburg from your experienced guide.
- Explore the varied facets of the ancient Reeperbahn in small groups.
- Walk by well-known tourist attractions such as the Große Freiheit, Dollhouse and Susis Showbar, Ritze, and others!
- Dive into the stories of St. Pauli's historic gangs and prostitutes, which your guides will tell you about.
- While listening to the thrilling stories of St. Pauli, unravel the mystery behind the houses and side roads of "sexy mile."
Expert German-speaking tour guide
Food and drinks
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Get to know about all the mysteries and history of Hamburg's famous red-light district from your expert guide. After passing the streets of Davidstraße, Herbertstraße, and Hans-Albers-Platz, you'll reach the city's vibrant side. Quench your curiosity and learn why the Reeperbahn is so dear to the residents of Hamburg! Discover Reeperbahn in a new light with your small group of people, from hearing the history of The Beatles to learning about the strangest stories of various locales.
Visit the "Dollhouse" and "Susis Show Bar," two famous strip clubs, and don't miss Große Freiheit 36, where the Beatles received their big break in 1962. Fan of drag shows? Check out the famous Olivia Jones Bar. Explore some of the famous tourist attractions like Die Tanzenden Türme and the famous Ritze. Your guide will tell you stories about prostitution and the old gangs of St. Pauli, so you'll learn more about the red-light district. Unravel the secret behind the houses and side roads of "sexy mile" while hearing the amazing stories and past of St. Pauli from your guide, and learn why everyone is so fascinated by this region.
know before you go
- Guide dogs and pets are allowed.
- Outside food and drinks are allowed.
- Baggage is allowed.
The tour starts at 8:00pm from Sunday to Thursday and at 5:30pm on Friday and Saturday.
Students aged 16-27 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction. Students must show a valid student ID.
- Please arrive at the redemption point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at St. Pauli Landungsbrücken.
- Address: Port of Hamburg, 20359 Hamburg, Germany.
- The meeting point is in front of the entrance to the Hardrock Café, near bridge no. 5.
- The closest bus stop is U S Landungsbrücken, which is a 3-minute from the meeting point.
- Buses 111 and 608 will bring you here.
- The closest subway station is Landungsbrücken, which is a 3 walk from the meeting point.
- Trains S1, S2, S3, and U3 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.