Night-Time Ghosts and Legends of Prague's Old Town
On this guided walking tour, goosebumps are guaranteed! Delve into stories of horror and mystery as you take a walk through the cobblestone streets of Old Town Prague.
- Spend an evening filled with intrigue and mystery on this guided walking tour of Prague Old Town as you listen to famous stories of legends and their tragedies from a professional guide.
- As you walk through the narrow cobbled streets of Josefov, formerly known as the Jewish Ghetto, the evening will create the perfect ambiance for an adventure of horrific historical facts.
- With an expert storyteller accompanying you, this walking tour is bound to be both informative and entertaining.
- During the tour, you will pass by Gothic churches, cemeteries, medieval houses, and more as you stop at places where some of these stories may have originated from.
- Professional guide
- Paranormal investigation, access to sites visited, and “jump scares”
- Snacks and drinks
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
If you are looking for mystery, horror, and excitement to fill your evening while in Prague, you’ve found the perfect tour. On this guided walking tour, you will get to spend time listening to chilling stories from Prague Old Town’s past. Since the tour is in the evening, it creates the perfect setting to explore haunted tales and gruesome tragedies. The storytelling abilities of your guide will make sure that you have a truly immersive experience during the tour, listening to the stories of local legends.
Step into an evening of narrow alleyways, cobble-stoned pathways, and an eerie setting as you make your way through Prague Old Town and Josefov, the Jewish Quarter while you listen in horrific detail to the stories of forlorn souls, stories that have been passed down through many generations. This walking tour will show you a different, dark side of Prague, one that is very different from what normally attracts tourists.
know before you go
know before you go
- Pets are allowed
- Photography is allowed
Apr 4 to Dec 29
Tue, Thu, and Sat at 6:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Cartier Store.
- Address: Pařížská 2, 110 00 Josefov, Czechia.
- Your guide will be wearing a period costume and carrying a lantern.
- The closest bus stop is Staroměstské náměstí. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus 194 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Staroměstská. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trams 2, 13, 14, 17 and more to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.