Sydney Opera House Tour and Dine at Opera Kitchen
Bask in the grandeur and elegance of Australia at one of its most spectacular landmarks, the Sydney Opera House!
- An hour-long tour of a world-renowned landmark ends with a gastronomic surprise
- Walk through this multi-venue performing arts center in the company of an expert guide
- Pass by venues and theaters and picture performances of the past
- The new purpose-built space lets you enjoy various immersive digital experiences
- Admire the architecture of the building from the outside and capture pictures
- Post-tour, savor delightful flavors of your choice of meal at the Opera Kitchen
- Delicious flavors combined with unobstructed views of the Harbor Bridge make it irresistible
- Note: From 2 July – 31 July 2022, the meal component of this experience will be redeemed at Opera Bar, not Opera Kitchen.
- Admission to the Sydney Opera House
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch at the Opera Kitchen
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
It’s no surprise that the Sydney Opera House invites over 8 million visitors annually: this world-renowned multi-venue performing arts center at Sydney Harbour! The stunning architecture will have you speechless; the unique series of glistening white sail-shaped shells will have you reaching for your cameras. Enjoy an hour-long guided tour with a certified tour guide. Explore the Sydney Opera House beneath its sails as you uncover stories of this vibrant performance space. Venture into the new purpose-built space to relive unforgettable moments from past Concert Hall Performances by immersive digital experiences. Post-tour, you’ll enjoy a show-stopping meal at the Opera Kitchen. Savor delightful flavors as you enjoy uninterrupted views of the famed Harbor Bridge and the surrounding city skyline.
know before you go
know before you go
- Show your Sydney Opera House Tour & Dine confirmation to the bar staff at Opera Bar which is located next to Opera Kitchen.
- Select one main meal and a beverage from the selected menu - beverages will be provided at the bar, and food brought out to the table.
- The dining component can be redeemed before or after the tour at Opera Bar between 11:30am - 5pm.
- No table reservations need be done (free seating).
- Please note menu items are subject to change depending on seasonality and availability
Tour & Dine (Adult)
-Tofu, edamame, shiitake, almond, tamari poke bowl - Karaage chicken burger, cabbage slaw, teriyaki and kewpie - Pappardelle, veal ragù and parmesan - Gnocchi pomodoro, stracciatella and basil - Heirloom tomato, cucumber, onion and marjoram
Tour & Dine (Kids)
- Tomato and parmesan pasta
- Chicken bites and chips
- Grilled chicken tenders and salad
Choice of one:
- A glass of white, red or sparkling wine
- Local Australian beer
- Soft drink
Sydney Opera House
- Thur, Fri, Sun & Mon: 11:30am, 12 noon & 2pm
- Sat: 11:30am & 12 noon
*Opera Kitchen *
- Mon-Wed: 7:30am - 5pm
- Thur: 7:30am - 7pm
- Fri-Sun: 7:30am - 10pm
Welcome Centre Tours Check-in
The Welcome Centre opening hours have changed in line with our new tour operating hours:
- Thur, Fri, Sun & Mon: 11am - 2:30pm
- Sat: 11 am - 12:30pm
29 Nov, 25, 26 & 31 Dec, 1 & 26 Jan
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the Welcome Centre Tours Check-in
- This is located on the lower concourse
- Address: Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- The closest train station is Circular Quay, a 2-min walk to the attraction
- Trains T2, T3, T4 & T8 will bring you here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout