Taipei Day Tour including Taipei 101, Din Tai Fung and Hot Spring Experience
Get an authentic feel of Taipei on this day tour! Gaze at the city’s spectacular skyline from atop the iconic Taipei 101, treat your tastebuds to the best of local cuisine at the Din Tai Fung, and enjoy a relaxing soak in a private hot spring.
- Enjoy a leisurely day exploring Taipei on this 7-hour tour along with an expert English-speaking guide
- Get sweeping views of the city’s skyline from atop the tallest building in Taiwan, the Taipei 101
- Feast on a delicious meal of noodles and dumplings at the renowned Din Tai Fung restaurant
- Get rid of your city trauma by visiting a natural hot springs resort
- With convenient hotel transfers, this makes for a completely hassle-free experience
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel transfers
- Admission to Taipei 101 observatory
- Lunch with a special menu at Din Tai Fung
- 1-hour private hot spring at a bathhouse (2 persons per room)
- Personal expenses
- Additional gratuities
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
See the best sites of Taipei on this easy-paced day tour. Your journey begins with a convenient hotel pick-up, where you will meet your expert English-speaking tour guide for the day. Together, you will travel to the tallest structure in Taiwan, the Taipei 101. Take the super high-speed elevator and see the entire city from a special vantage point.
Next, drop by the legendary Din Tai Fung restaurant and enjoy a hearty lunch that includes soup-dumplings and noodles. Follow this up with a relaxing soak in a private bathhouse at a natural hot springs resort! At the end of your experience, you will be dropped back to your hotel.
know before you go
- The tour begins at 10 AM daily
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will be disclosed to you two days before tour departure
- This experience is not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each tour has a maximum of 6 people per booking
- Unfortunately, this experience is not wheelchair accessible
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, the tour operator reserves the right to alter the itinerary
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Ages 2yrs and below go free. Ages 3-12yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please make sure to arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time of pick-up
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout