Pompeii Skip the Line Tickets with Audioguide
Enjoy skip-the-line access to one of the most beautiful UNESCO World Heritage sites, and explore the ancient ruins with a multi-language audioguide.
- Discover the huge archaeological site in your own time.
- Listen to recorded commentary in the language you prefer.
- Admire the surrounding area, with Mt Vesuvius as a stunning backdrop.
- See the old houses, everyday objects and public places that are still almost intact.
- Skip the line entry ticket for Pompeii
- Map for the visit
- Audioguide (available in 8 languages)
- Guided tour
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
The catastrophic eruption of Mt Vesuvius in 79 AD laid waste to the once thriving city of Pompeii, and buried it under a sea of volcanic rocks and ash. Today, the site of tragedy is a huge 50 hectares archaeological park, and one of the most beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Enter directly into this site with your skip-the-line ticket that lets you bypass long waiting queues. Listen to recorded commentary as you walk around the site to gain a deeper understanding of the life of the ancient Romans who once dwelled here.
With remains that are almost perfectly preserved, you will feel as if you are walking through a city that is frozen in time. See the houses, everyday objects, and places like the Roman amphitheater and a public gym, where you can almost imagine the citizens gathering together or holding banquets. Discover the remains of frescoes, moving casts of the unsuspecting citizens and their pets, and more on this exclusive tour that can be customized as per your needs.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Note: From August 6, 2021, onwards, all sites that we visit in Italy will require guests and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test (completed within 48 hours) prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results. You can read more about it on the Italian Government website. If you have any questions regarding your tour, please reach out to us prior to your schedule, and we can help answer any questions you may have.
- Daily at 9:30am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, and 2pm
- Closed day - 25 Dec
Audio Guide Languages
English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese, and Russian
- It is necessary to leave a valid document including a passport, identity card, or driving license for the rental of the audio guide.
- The devices must be returned before the closing time of the office.
- In case of damage, loss, or theft of the devices the user is the only responsible and subject to a penalty to repair costs or replacement.
- Children under 17 have to show an identification document.
- We recommend you to wear comfortable clothes, sneakers, and carry sunscreen.
- This attraction is pram/stroller accessible.
- Pets and guide dogs are allowed.
- Photography is allowed (no flash and tripod).
Children aged 6-17 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Tempio Travel office, first floor of the Circumvesuviana train station of Pompei Scavi Villa dei Misteri.
- Address: Via Villa dei Misteri, 1, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy.
- From Naples Stazione Centrale, take the Circumvesuviana train stop at "Pompeii Scavi - Villa dei Misteri". The office is located inside the station on the first floor.
- Same if departing from Sorrento, you can get assistance from Tempio Travel staff in Sorrento Station.
Heading North or South: Exit at "Pompei Ovest", turn left to reach Porta Marina Superiore Pompei Ruins Entrance. 50 yards further and you will reach the station where the offices are located.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.