Jack The Ripper & Haunted London Tour
Walk in the footsteps of London’s most infamous serial killer on this exhilarating walking tour to real-life murder locations.
- Set off for an evening walking tour of chills and thrills through the haunted streets of London
- Your expert guide will paint an elaborate picture of Victorian London and the horrors that took place here
- Learn about the Whitechapel Muders involving the grotesque murder and mutilation of 5 women
- Visit the Ten Bells pub, the “hunting grounds” of Jack The Ripper
- Enjoy a delicious snack of London’s famous fish and chips
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- 3-hr walking tour
- Personal audio headsets
- Fish & chips
- Ride on superior coach with free WiFi
- Hotel transfers
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Embark upon a thrilling walking tour of London’s famous serial killer, Jack The Ripper. Assemble at the meeting point and follow your expert guide around the real-life murder locations. Travel back in time to Victorian London and hold your breath as your tour guide regales gruesome stories behind the murders.
Find out about the Whitechapel region of London that was enveloped in fear for the longest time, because of the many brutal murders caused by Jack The Ripper, a man who’s identity remains a mystery to this day! Visit Spitalfields Market and the Ten Bells pub, the rumored hunting grounds of Jack The Ripper! Relish a traditional English snack of fish-and-chips at one of London’s most authentic “chippies” before your tour comes to an end.
know before you go
- This tour involves a free coach transfer
- This tour is not suitable for ages 15yrs and below
- This walking tour involves a fair amount of walking, so please wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- Your tour ends at Trafalgar Square
- Apr to Oct: Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sun from 7pm to 10pm.
- Nov to Mar: Wed, Fri, and Sun from 7pm to 10pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- Meet your tour guide at the Evan Evans Office (258 Vauxhall Bridge Road)
- This is right next to the R Abraham's Newsagents office
- It is also right across the street from the NYT Hotel, London
- Closest train& subway station is Victoria Station, a 3-minute walk to the meeting point
- Closest bus stop is Neathouse Place (Stop K), which stops right in front of the NYT Hotel
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout