Toledo Guided tour with Optional Cathedral Visit
Take a guided day tour of Toledo and explore the rich cultural heritage of this historic city. Gain fast-track entry to 7 of the most important monuments and districts of Toledo, and enjoy comfortable round-trip transport from Madrid for a smooth experience.
- Embark on a guided day tour of Toledo and learn more about the history of this fortress city and the works of the great painter El Greco.
- Explore 7 of the most emblematic monuments and districts of the city, while your bilingual guide regales you with entertaining and informative commentary.
- Take advantage of the extra time at the end of the tour to revisit your favourite attractions and explore them at your own pace.
- Enjoy comfortable round-trip transport from Madrid in an air-conditioned coach.
- Guided tour of Toledo
- Entry tickets to 7 monuments
- Expert Bilingual guide
- Entrance and guided visit to the Cathedral of Toledo (Optional)
- Round-trip transportation from Madrid
- Wi-Fi onboard the bus
- Food and Drinks
- Transfers from your hotel
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Explore the fortress city of Toledo, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on this guided day tour from Madrid. This famous and iconic city is one of the most popular destinations in Spain, and rightly so. Famous for its bladed weapons, for being the seat of power of Charles V, and for being the final residence of the great Spanish master of the late Renaissance, El Greco, Toledo offers a walk down the lanes of history and art at nearly every corner.
Start early in the morning from Madrid and enjoy comfortable transportation to Toledo, where your tour will begin. With an expert bilingual guide accompanying you and providing you with helpful commentary, you will visit every essential and iconic attraction of the city, such as the Jewish quarter, the Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca, and the Church of Santo Tomé, where you can see the famous painting “The Burial of Count Orgaz” by El Greco, and much more. In all, you will be visiting 7 of the most important monuments and districts with fast track entry, 3 with the guide and 4 by yourself. Optionally, you can choose to also visit the Toledo Cathedral with the guide.
After the guided section of the tour, there will be some free time for you to explore the rest of the city, or revisit the places you like. Alternatively, you could sit back and enjoy a beer and a relaxed lunch, and your guide will be happy to point out the best places around for just that. Ideal for art and history lovers, this tour of Toledo will take you through the Muslim, Jewish and Christian neighbourhoods for a peek into the cultural heritage of this fortress city.
know before you go
know before you go
This tour involves some walking so please wear comfortable shoes.
Timings and Availability
- This tour takes place daily and it departs from the meeting point at 9am.
- The tour lasts for 9 hours approximately.
- Please reach the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour departs to avoid delays.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children aged 0-3 can join this tour for free. Children aged 3-11 can avail reduced-price tickets. Please select the appropriate option at checkout.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Meeting point is Plaza Las Ventas, Calle Julio Camba, outside the Las Ventas subway (exit Julio Camba), 28028 Madrid.
- The nearest bus station to Plaza Las Ventas is Ventas, and bus 28, 31 and 106 will stop here.
- The nearest Metro station to Plaza Las Ventas is Ventas. Lines 2 and 5 stop here.
These tickets are valid only for the date booked during checkout.