Villa Adriana: Skip the Line Tickets
Get skip-the-line access to Tivoli's Villa Adriana, a second-century palace that bears testimony to Emperor Hadrian's greatness.
- Get priority access to enter the grand second-century estate of Emperor Hadrian.
- See ruins of spas, a theater, temples, libraries, staterooms, and buildings.
- Check out the "Teatro Marittimo," an artificial island used as a private retreat by the emperor.
- Admire the artificial grotto "Canopo" and learn about the excavations that reveal new aspects of this site every day.
- Skip-the-line ticket to Villa Adriana
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Step back in time and visit the ruins of Emperor Hadrian's lavish retreat. The emperor made it his official residence in around 128 AD and governed Rome from here, on the outskirts of the city. With pools, steam baths, fountains, and gardens, the Villa Adriana is said to combine elements of the architectural heritage of Egypt, Greece, and Rome, making it the form of an 'ideal city.'
Encircled by an immense park, this collection of classical buildings spans over 80 hectares and has, apart from its ancient Roman ruins, spas and houses from the 1700s. A key highlight during your visit includes the Teatro Marittimo, an artificial island that was a private residence of the emperor. You'll also see Canopo, an enormous rectangular pool encircled by sculptures, and the tomb - or perhaps temple - believed to have been built by Hadrian in honor of his lover Antinous, after he drowned in Egypt.
know before you go
- 8:30 AM to 7:30 PM from the last Sunday of March to 31 August (last admission at 6 PM)
- 8:30 AM to 7 PM from 1 Sep to 30 Sep
- 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM in October
- 8:30 AM to 5 PM from the last Sunday of Oct to 31 Dec
Note: Entry is free on the first Sunday of each month.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Villa Adriana.
- Address: Largo Marguerite Yourcenar, 1, 00010 Tivoli RM, Italy.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Ponte Mammolo station and Cotral bus via the Prenestina direction.
- Take the Cotral bus via the Tiburtina direction and stop at about 1 km from the site.
- Alternatively, there's a Cotral bus in the direction of Tivoli/A24 highway that stops at about 1 km from the site
- From Tivoli station, catch bus line CAT.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.