3-Hour Crab-Catching Adventure Cruise
Relish a 3-hour fun family experience on the Tweed River, partaking in activities such as crab catching, yabby pumping, and fishing. Catch stunning views of nature at its very best!
- Take a fun-filled 3-hour cruise along the Tweed River.
- Enjoy fishing in the river, and competing with fellow passengers on the cruise ship.
- Get an exclusive chance to pump yabbies from the shallow waters.
- Go crab catching and learn about mud crabs through an interactive show.
- Capture some memorable photographs in the local waterways.
- Morning tea
- Pelican and seabird feeding
- Yabby pumping and fishing
- Crab catching
- All equipment provided
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
The experience starts off at 9:00 AM. A number of activities are planned during the cruise and are perfect for big groups.
Start off your cruise with some fishing. Throw a line into the water, and have a friendly competition with your friends, family, and other cruise members to see who has caught the most fish in the day. Next up, get your feet wet and walk in the shallow water and sandbars as you pump yabbies. You can then pull up the various crab pots placed in the water and see if you were lucky to catch some mud crabs. You can then enjoy an interactive show centered around the mighty mud crab. Your river guide will talk about some other activities and the local waterways of the region.
In the meantime, you can also catch some stunning views of nature all around you. The beautiful waterways of Terranora lakes present numerous unique photo opportunities. The final activity is pelican feeding, where you can get close to these massive birds and have the chance to take some photos.
At the end of 3 hours, the experience will come to an end.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- The number of visitors has been limited to reduce crowds.
- All guests must wear a face mask.
Sun at 9 AM to 12 PM.
- Please note that several activities are in the water and that your clothes are likely to get wet. It is recommended you wear shorts.
- It is recommended you bring along a towel and a change of clothes in case they get wet during the activities in the water.
Children aged 3-14, as well as senior citizens aged 65+, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at 2 River Terrace.
- Address: Tweed Heads NSW 2485, Australia.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
The nearest bus stop is Wharf St at River Tce, which is located right next to the ticket redemption point. Catch bus #600 or 601 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.