Candle Flight Dinner
Enjoy this 2-in-1 experience that promises great aerial views along with a scrumptious 3-course meal.
- When it’s date night in Berlin, think no further: book this dinner that includes a stunning aerial adventure and an appetizing dinner.
- Enjoy the ethereal moment of getting chauffeured to your helicopter in a Lincoln stretch limousine.
- Gaze out at the wide expanses of Berlin below as you soar high on the helicopter.
- Relish the mouth-watering 3-course meal, made from fresh seasonal ingredients, at The Lakeside Burghotel restaurant.
- On your way back, take in the magnificent aerial views of Berlin: the old town of Köpenick, the Müggelberge, the Müggel tower, Müggelsee, and more.
- The tour will be completed after you receive a personal flight certificate that includes the signature of the pilot.
- Three-course menu with fresh seasonal ingredients
- Flight certificate at the end of the trip
- Shuttle service from the Strasbourg airport to the restaurant and back
- Flight from BER to Strausberg airfield and back
- Lunch and dinner
- Travel costs to BER
- Parking fees
Get a partial 20% refund on canceling this ticket up to 10 working days before the schedule. If the experienced is canceled due to weather/technical problems, guests can receive a full refund.
A direct flight from Berlin to the Straussee for a romantic candlelight dinner with your significant other will feel like something straight out of a modern fairy tale. At BER Airport Terminal 1, check-in begins 2 hours before departure. Enjoy the surreal experience of being escorted to your helicopter in a Lincoln stretch limousine. As you soar high in the helicopter for 15 mins, you’ll be awestruck by the vast stretches of Berlin.
From there, enjoy the exotic views of the historic town of Köpenick with its magnificent castle and the Müggelberge with the famous Müggel tower. After arriving at The Lakeside Burghotel restaurant, enjoy the delicious 3-course meal over 1.5 - 2 hours made from fresh seasonal ingredients. Make the trip more memorable by receiving a personal flight certificate signed by the pilot.
know before you go
- Since some parts of the tour will be taking place outdoors, please carry an umbrella or a raincoat.
- Photography is allowed during the tour.
- Please carry your Govt ID card and passport.
- Headphones will be provided for the audio guide.
- Note: The flight duration is 2x15 mins; the meal duration is 1.5 - 2 hours.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Guests can bring along a print of the voucher to quicken the check-in process.
- Please arrive at the redemption point 120 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Check-in desk is located in in Terminal T1 on the airline service counter Level E2. It is the second counter from the right. A monitor with the logo "Berlin Helicopter" is switched on.
Address: Willy-Brandt-Platz, 12529 Schönefeld, Germany.
The closest travel terminal BER Airport - Terminal 1-2, which is a one-minute walk from the meeting point.
Buses 263, 734, 735, and more will bring you here.
- The closest travel terminal BER Airport - Terminal 1-2, which is a one-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Trains FEX, RE7, RB14, and more will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.