24-Hour Berlin Hop-On Hop-Off Ticket
This hop-on hop-off ticket is easy and convenient to use. Valid for a duration of 24 hours, you're welcome to join at any of the marked stations throughout the city!
- Hop on a red double-decker bus and experience Berlin on a hop-on hop-off bus tour!
- Create your own itinerary according to your schedule and get on and off and 20 different stops.
- Enjoy interesting tidbits about the sights, and listen to an audio guide available in 13 languages.
- 24-hour hop-on, hop-off ticket
- Headphones with an audio guide
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
why you should get on board
Experience the best of Berlin for an entire day, at your leisure, as you hop on and off at any stop on the way. Along the way, plug in your headphones and enjoy the commentary of the multi-lingual audio guide.
The route takes you from the former West Berlin center Kurfürstendamm to Kaufhaus des Westens (KaDeWE, the largest department store in Europe), towards the embassies. Up next, part of the former inner-German border, you arrive at Postdamer Platz and Checkpoint Charlie. The latter was the setting for many a James Bond novel and is a reminder of the former border crossing, the Cold War, and the partition of Berlin.
Continue onwards to Gendarmenmarkt, one of Berlin's most beautiful squares before making your way to Alexanderplatz, the city's eastern center, and an important transport junction. See here the Red Town Hall, Neptune Fountain, and the TV Tower. The bus will then move on to Karl-Marx-Allee (Stalin-Allee) to the East Side Gallery, before heading to Ostbahnhof, back to Neptunbrunnen (the Neptune Fountain). At this point, the tour starts getting historical again with a journey to the Unter den Linden. See the cathedral, the Berlin Palace, the State Opera, and Humboldt University. Shortly after the Holocaust Memorial, the bus will head to West Berlin again, where you can see Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag.
know before you go
Café Kranzler | Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church | KaDeWe | Lützowplatz | Philharmonie | Potsdamer Platz | Berlin Wall | Checkpoint Charlie | Gendarmenmarkt | Alexanderplatz | Red Town Hall / TV Tower | Berlin Cathedral | Humboldt University | Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe | Brandenburg Gate | Reichstag | Central Station | Bellevue Palace | Victory Column | Zoological Garden / Aquarium Berlin | East Side Gallery | Ostbahnhof
- The audio guide is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, Polish, Danish, Swedish, and Russian.
- The tour is wheelchair and pram/stroller-accessible.
- Daily from 9:30am to 5pm. (last round starts at 3:30pm)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
Ticket Redemption Point
Show your ticket to the hop-on-hop-off bus that stops at Kurfürstendamm 22, 10719 Berlin, Germany.
- The nearest underground station is Kurfuerstendamm, which is a 5-10 minutes walk from Zoologischer Garten train station.
- Catch the U1 or U9 to get here.
This ticket is valid for 24 hours from the date selected during checkout.