BigBus Singapore: 1or 2 Day Hop-On-Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus
- This highly flexible Hop-on, Hop-off tour ticket allows you to discover Singapore in 1 or 2 days
- You can explore the city of Singapore by using 3 different routes and 3 attraction shuttles, with more than 40 conveniently situated stops
- All the buses are specially designed to provide you with amazing views of Singapore from the inside
- Enjoy the tour with pre-recorded commentary that is available in 12 different languages including English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Italian, German, Vietnamese, Bahasa Indonesia
- The 2-day hop-on hop-off ticket includes two walking tours and an optional night tour
- Click here for detailed route and boarding points
- 1-day/2-day classic Hop-on, Hop-off tour
- English speaking guides on all buses
- 3 routes and 3 shuttle lines, with more than 40 bus stops
- Pre-recorded commentary available in 12 languages
- 1-way transfer (from over 40 city bus stops) to BIG BUS & DUCK Tourist Hub
- 2 walking tours (Premium & Deluxe Tickets)
- Night tour (Deluxe Ticket)
- Entrance Fees for attractions
- Additional Gratuities
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced prices. Please carry a valid photo ID.
- Ages 2yrs and below go free
Audio Guide Languages
The audio guide is available in English, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, German, Italian, Bahasa Indonesia, Vietnamese, and French. There is also a children’s channel.
Wheelchairs are accessible on 3 Hop on Hop off Routes, namely, Yellow, Red and Blue. No wheelchairs are available on the 3 attraction shuttle lines.
This tour is available with the following variants:
- Big Bus Singapore 1 Day Classic Hop-On-Hop-Off
- Big Bus Singapore 2 Day Premium Hop-On-Hop-Off
- Big Bus Singapore 2 Day Deluxe Hop-On-Hop-Off with Night Tour
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
why you should get on board
While it is difficult to discover all of Singapore’s wonderful landmarks in a few days, this hop-on hop-off ticket gets you as close as possible to achieving this feat. You have 3 different routes and 3 attraction shuttles to choose from, each with its own unique sights, and more than 40 stops that you can potentially visit.
You can begin your tour from any of the 40 different stops. A suggested itinerary is as follows: You could begin your tour by visiting the Botanic Gardens, which opens early at 9.50 AM. Following the yellow line will take you through the many iconic hotels such as Rendezvous Hotel, Marriott Hotel, and Orchard Hotel. You can also visit the Singapore Art Museum and the City Hall. Switch to the Blue Line at the National Museum and cruise through Arab Street and Jalan Besar. Check out Little India and Kampong Glam on the Red Line before ending your day with a trip to the bay area. Here, you will experience the wonders of Sentosa Island and the Gardens by the Bay. If you have time to spare, you could even get a pass to the Universal Studios theme park on Sentosa Island.
The hop-on-hop-off bus tour offers you the most comprehensive and thorough touring system in Singapore, but it can also double as a great way to get around the city, especially if you are new to Singapore. If you so choose, you could also go on an optional night tour of Singapore's most vibrant night attractions, where you can learn more about Singapore and try delicious delicacies on the streets!
know before you go
Click here for detailed route and boarding points. You can join the tour from any of the 60 stops.
- Popular stops on the route are Clarke Quay, Singapore Art Museum, Botanic Gardens & more.
- Frequency: Approx. every 15-25 min
- First bus at 9 AM from Suntec City Tourist Hub and last bus is at 6:00 PM
- Popular stops on the route are the City Hall, Little India, Chinatown and more.
- Frequency: Approx. every 20-25 min
- First bus at 9:30 AM from Suntec City Tourist Hub and last bus is at 5 PM
- Popular stops on the route are Mandarin Orchard and the Indian Heritage Centre
- Frequency: Approx. every 30 mins
- First bus at 9:25 AM from Suntec City Tourist Hub and last bus is at 5:15 PM
- Popular stops on the route are Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay & more.
- Frequency: Approx. every 40 min
- First bus at 10 AM from Suntec City Tourist Hub and last bus is at 6:30 PM
Chinatown Walking Tour
- Meet Up Time: 10:30 AM (Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sund)
- Meeting Point: Pagoda Street, Tourist Information Kiosk (next to Sri Mariamman Temple)
Little India Walking Tour
- Meet Up Time: 10:30 AM (Tue, Thu, and Sat)
- Meeting Point: 5 Campbell Lane, Outside Indian Heritage Centre
Night City Tours
- Check In Time: 6:00 PM, daily
- Tour Time: 6:30 PM, daily
- Meeting Point: BIG BUS & DUCK Tourist Hub, 3 Temasek Boulevard, Suntec City #01-330 Singapore 038983
How To Redeem Your Ticket
- You will receive your mobile tickets in your email shortly.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- The ticket redemption point is -Suntec City Mall, DUCK & HiPPO Hub, Unit #01-330
- Ticket counter operating hours: 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Nearest MRT: Esplanade MRT (CC) Exit A
- Public Bus: 36, 97, 106, 111, 133, 502, 518, and 857. Alight at Bus Stop (02151)
You may activate this ticket any time within six months from the date of purchase. Upon redemption, your pass will be valid for 24 or 48 hours (e.g if you start touring at 5:00 pm, your pass will be valid until 5:00 pm the next day)