Singapore Cable Car Dining Experience
Hop into a cable car and feast your eyes on the most amazing views of the city while you savor the best of delicacies that Singapore can offer, under the night sky.
- An experience like no other to remember forever- dine on Singapore’s famous Cable Car on Mount Faber
- Dig in to a sumptuous meal, across two rounds of the cable car
- You can also choose the 4-course meal option, across three rounds of the cable car
- See stunning views of Mount Faber and Sentosa island as you enjoy your meal
Experience the best way to enjoy unforgettable sights of beautiful Sentosa- enjoy panoramic views from a unique vantage point as you dine with your loved ones on the cable car itself! Hop into a cable car and take to the skies to enjoy unparalleled views of Singapore and all its icons. Enjoy many stunning photo opportunities around the lush greenery here. With a welcome drink and a carefully prepared meal, relax and enjoy the whole ambiance!
Singapore Delights Menu
- Traditional Hainanese chicken rice with condiments
- Wok Fried Chilli Crab Meat with Mini Mantou
- Tim Sum Crispy Prawn Wanton, Malay Style Tahu Goreng with Peanut Sauce
- Rainbow Cake
Premium Dining Menu
One glass of Welcome Drink for each diner
Lightly smoked duck breast with nutty rocket mix & marinated wine tomatoes, Lavender infused vinaigrette
Wild forest mushroom soup with porcini dust & white truffle oil
Slow-braised tender Wagyu beef cheek in port wine reduction brown jus on a bed of potatoes mousseline & casserole of root vegetables
Pan-roasted Norweigian salmon fillet with Mediterranean vegetable stew & potato gateau, Apple cider cream sauce
Champagne lychee with vine berries and raspberry coulis
A glass of wine for each diner
Freshly brewed coffee or tea
For more details about the menu, please refer to this document.
Cable Car Sky Dining Year End (1-30 Dec) Festive menu
Sky Dining 4 Course Set for the whole month of Dec 2019
Welcome Drink :
Poached Sea Scallops with Salmon Roe
Confit of Tomato, Pistachio Nut Oil
Forrest Mushroom Soup with Porcini & Truffle Cream
Choice of Main :
Roasted Barramundi Mignon with Crab Meat
Tobiko Beurre Blanc, Roasted Vegetables, Garlic Potatoes
Seared Turkey Breast with Foie Gras Port Wine Sauce
Roasted Vegetables, Cranberry Puree
Glass of Wine
X’mas Manjari Chocolate & Passion Mango Cremeux
Coffee or Tea
Know before you go
- The experience will begin at 6 PM and end at 9 PM. This will include two round trips in the cable car.
- For customers arriving after 7 PM, the trips will be reduced to one round only.
Cable Car Mount Faber Line will be closed from the 29th January to 4th February 2020 (both dates inclusive) to facilitate maintenance works and will resume its operation on the 5th February 2020. The Sentosa Line, on these dates, will continue as usual from 9:00AM – 10:00PM (last boarding at 9.30PM).
- Menus are subject to changes without prior notice.
- The food is Pork and lard free but not halal certified.
- Each cabin can accommodate a maximum of 4 people and if your group consists of more than 4, then you will be split up in different cabins.
- Faber Peak Singapore is about 7 minutes from Harbourfront Metro station.
- Take Exit B while coming Harbourfront station and cross the link bridge to get to the Singapore Cable car at Harbourfront tower two, where you can redeem your tickets.
You may redeem your E-ticket at the following location;
- HarbourFront Station at 3 HarbourFront Place, HarbourFront Tower 2.
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
- You will receive an email confirmation with your Singapore Cable Car Dining Experience vouchers shortly.
- Please your tickets on your mobile phone at the ticketing counter, along with valid photo ID for identification.
These tickets are valid for the selected date and time while booking.