Thessaloniki to Pozar Thermal Baths & Edessa Day Tour
Take an unforgettable tour to Pozar Thermal Baths, and enjoy a relaxing bath in its healing waters. Visit the city of Edessa, and enjoy stunning views of its magnificent waterfalls.
- Enjoy a relaxing bath in the renowned Pozar Thermal Springs of Greece.
- Admire some of the biggest waterfalls in the Balkans at the city of Edessa.
- Visit the local market and discover local ingredients and items.
- Avail an English-speaking tour guide, who will help you understand the area and its history.
- Enjoy hassle-free transfers to and from the attraction.
- Round-trip transportation to Pozar Hot Springs and Edessa
- English-speaking, archaeologist trip attendant
- Walking tour of Varosi district
- Basic travel insurance (during transport)
- Entrance fee to small pools (2€/person) and big pool (3€/person)
- Entrance fee to the Sesame Mill of Flavors (2€/person)
- Towel rental - 1.50€/towel (if needed)
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Your experience starts at 8 AM, when you will be picked up from the meeting point in Thessaloniki. You will make your way to the famous Pozar Thermal Spring, passing through some of Greece’s most eye-catching destinations. Once you reach the Spring, you can submerge yourself into the healing waters, with Mount Voras serving as a breathtaking backdrop. The spring water is naturally heated to a very comfortable 37℃, which makes it perfect for relaxing. It is also believed that the water can help treat and abate numerous skin conditions, rheumatoid arthritis, kidney disease, and respiratory diseases.
After an invigorating bath at the famous pools, you will go to a nearby village. Here you can enjoy a traditional Greek lunch. You will have a chance to visit the local market and explore the various goods and items on display.
Next up on the itinerary is a visit to the legendary city of Edessa, which is renowned for being the first capital of the kingdom of Macedon. You will have some free time to see the stunning waterfalls and enjoy the beautiful scenery, before you make your way back to Thessaloniki.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Until 1 April:
- Tue, Thu, Sun: 8am
On and after 1 April:
- Tue, Thu, Fri, Sun: 8am
Winter Season: 1 Nov – 31 Mar '23
- Tue, Thu, & Sun: 8am onwards
- Please bring swimwear and a towel or bathrobe to the thermal baths.
- Lockers are available at the attraction, where you can store your personal belongings.
- Several changing rooms with hairdressers are available for your personal care.
- Towels can be rented at the attraction for a price of 1.5 euros per towel.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to enter the hot springs.
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please bring along hats, sunglasses, and sunscreen in the summer months.
- You are allowed to bring outside food and drinks.
- Photography is allowed, with the exceptions of flash and tripods.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
At 8am, meet your guide on Aristotelous Square and Egnatia Street, in front of the Venizelos Statue.
The nearest bus stop is Thessaloniki 21 Lagkada Street, which is a 15-minute walk to the meeting point. Catch bus Kyiv-Atheny to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.