Perth City Tandem Skydive Tickets: 14,000ft
- Enjoy a tandem skydiving adventure with the closest dropzone in Perth
- Beat your fears and push your limits as you jump out of a plane 14,000 feet high
- Freefall for a straight minute and embrace the instant adrenaline rush
- Float under canopy for a 5-7 min interval and drink in the wondrous views
- Gaze out at Perth CBD, Rottnest Island, Swan River, and more
- If this is your first time skydiving, fret not, for the friendly crew has got your back
- Up to 15,000ft tandem skydive with a tandem jump master
- Professional guide to provide safety instructions
- Safety equipment
- APF membership levy
- Photo and video (optional)
Ces billets ne peuvent pas être annulés. Cependant, ils peuvent être reportés jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience.
It's time to unleash your inner daredevil: conquer your fear of heights and push your boundaries by jumping off a moving plane 14,000 feet above the ground! Skydiving from Perth City (Perth's only city skydive) promises unbeatable 360-degree views of Perth's cityscape and its surrounding beaches. Freefall for 60 seconds straight over the coastline of Western Australia, followed by a 5-7 min interval of floating under canopy- all the while, drink in views of Perth CBD, Rottnest Island, Swan River, and more!
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Tandem Skydive
- Tandem Skydive + Handicam Photos
- Tandem Skydive + Handicam Photos and Video
- The minimum age requirement is 16. Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. There is no maximum age limit, however, reasonable fitness is required.
- Strictly, do not consume drugs or alcohol 8 hours prior to your skydive. Do not scuba dive 24 hours prior to your jump and get a good night’s rest.
- The maximum weight for a tandem jumper is 110kg and is subject to assessment and approval from the Safety Officer. A surcharge of AUD50 will apply for participants weighing over 95kg, and AUD75 for those weighing more than 105kg
- All jumpers will be registered online at the Australian Parachute Federation prior to their skydive.
- Skydiving is a weather-dependent activity so please arrive with no time constraints. If the weather is unfavorable, your jump will be rescheduled to a date that best suits you.
- Wear loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes such as running shoes or sneakers.
- Hiking boots and high heels are not allowed for this activity.
- Due to Covid 19, shared clothing can’t be offered so please bring your own fleece jumper/long pants for the cold, if needed.
- Sat & Sun: 1pm, 2pm, and 3pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays
- Assemble at the Perth City Pop Up Centre
- This pop up skydiving centre is located in the heart of Perth CBD at Langley Park
- You'll be picked up from here and taken to the airport for your skydiving experience
- Addres: Perth City, Skydive Perth, Langley Park, East Perth, Western Australia 6004
- The closest bus stop is Adelaide Tce After Bennett St, a 2-min walk to the park
- Buses 24, 33, 32, 36, 38, 39, 40, and more will get you here
- Train lines that will take you to Perth city - Fremantle, Mandurah, Clarkson, Armadale, and Midland
- Exit at either Perth Station or Elizabeth Quay Station and then head along Riverside Drive. The drop zone is a 5-10 minute walk
- Jump off the ferry at Elizabeth Quay jetty and head right down Riverside Drive. Langley Park is just a short 15-minute walk from the jetty
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout