Arabian Dune Desert Safari with Sandboarding, Camel Ride & BBQ Dinner
Explore the undulating dunes of the Dubai desert on this thrilling and deeply fulfilling trip to the Masyaf Camp! This tour includes free pickup and drop-off services, onsite BBQ dinner buffet, relaxing activities like sheesha-smoking, and entertaining fire dancing and belly dancing shows.
- Discover the irresistible charm of the vast expanses of the Dubai desert.
- Get a thrilling and wild ride over the sand dunes of Dubai’s desert.
- Relax in an authentic Bedouin camp while smoking sheesha or taking part in Henna painting.
- Taste authentic Arabic dates, snacks, and coffee or tea at the Masyaf Bedouin-style desert camp.
- Enjoy a local Tanoura show and a scintillating Belly Dancing performance.
- Savour a BBQ dinner buffet at the campsite.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off services in air-conditioned vehicles ensure that your tour progresses in a hassle-free manner.
- Pick-up and drop-off services in air-conditioned vehicle
- Dune Bashing for 30-40 Minutes
- Arabic costumes
- Arabic coffee or tea
- Snacks (including Arabic dates)
- Tanoura and belly dancing show
- Camel ride safari
- Water and soft drinks
- Henna painting
- BBQ dinner buffet
- Dune buggy ride
- Quad biking
- Alcoholic beverages
super-flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel this experience up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Experience Traditional Bedouin Culture
There is no dearth of activities to take part in at the traditional Bedouin-style desert camp in the Dubai desert. After you are transported to the desert camp in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle from your hotel, you will get the opportunity to go on a thrilling SUV ride. Before boarding your SUV, taste a few authentic Arabian sweets such as Gahwa and sip on Arabic coffee. Then, skim over the massive sand dunes and experience the desert like you never have before in an all-terrain vehicle. This is also an excellent time to take a few pictures of your group in the desert. Head back to camp and relax with a luxurious sheesha pipe. Alternatively, you could choose to partake in Henna painting and other intriguing camp activities. Spend some time clicking photographs of your loved ones dressed in traditional Arabian Dishdashas and Abayas.
Enjoy a Palatable Dinner with a Fire Show
Shortly after an exciting camel ride through the desert, you will be back in the camp to witness an awe-inspiring Fire Show and Tanoura Dance. Enjoy a mesmerizing Belly Dance show before taking a stroll around camp and exploring the live bar. Known for its fresh fruits and hot grills, the buffet is a particularly sought after part of this tour. Take one last look around Masyaf Camp before heading back to your hotel.
know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and wheelchair users. It is also not recommended for infants and individuals with back or neck problems.
- Pets, luggage, and large bags are not allowed on this tour.
- During the month of Ramadan (5th May to 4th June) and other religious days declared by the UAE, the belly dance and Tanoura shows will not be available.
- Please note that pick-up services are not available from Sharjah.
From 15th Feb 2021 onwards, free shisha (sharing basis) has been stopped by the DTCM. Until further notice, shisha will be served only on tables with extra charge. As always, we ask your help in keeping everyone safe:
- Temperature check on arrival.
- Wear a mask in all of the public areas.
- Follow our guidelines on social distancing.
Availability & Timings
- The tour operates on all days of the week. The pickup services operate between 2.30 PM and 3 PM.
- The tour lasts for around 5 hours.
Pick up Times:
Desert Safari - Pick up between 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Premium Safari - Pick up between 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Dinner in Desert - Pick up between 3:45 PM - 4:15 PM
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly. You can show your mobile and printed voucher along with some valid photo ID before the tour commences.
Pick-up services are available for hotels in most parts of Dubai excluding Jebel Ali and Bab Al Shams Hotel.
This tour is valid for the date selected at the time of booking.
notes et avis
During the month of EID there will be no belly dance, music and alcohol as per the law of UAE