Siam Niramit Phuket Show with Buffet Dinner
Witness one of the largest stage productions in the world, as over 100 performers in more than 500 costumes take the stage to enact Thailand’s incredible history and culture. The stunning performance will enthrall you with brilliant sets and special effects.
- Relish a vivid introduction to the history and heritage of Thailand through an engaging 3-act show
- Set the mood for the show with a buffet dinner comprising of the choicest Thai and International delicacies
- Featuring more than 100 performers in over 500 costumes
- Learn a great deal about Siam and Thailand, as you go from the serene villages to the breathtaking mythical forest of Himapaan
- Enjoy numerous pre-show attractions such as Elephant feeding, Thai boxing, a Lights & Laser spectacle and outdoor dance performances
- Siam Niramit Phuket Show Ticket
- Buffet dinner
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Delve into the history of Siam and Thailand
Divided into 3 acts, with each focusing on a different side of Thai culture, Siam Niramit gives a comprehensive experience of Thailand. In the first act, you will be taken on a journey through Siam’s history. Serving as a cultural epicenter for more than seven centuries, Siam is a confluence of people from all backgrounds. In the north, the King and Queen worship the relics of Lord Buddha and release a lantern. In the south, various cultures live in peaceful harmony. In the northeast, descendants of the Khmer civilization celebrate festivals from the stone castle. The central plains house the mighty capital of Ayutthaya - home to the opulent royal palace where foreign dignitaries visit often.
Explore the 3 Worlds of Siam
Believers of karma, or rebirth, the people of Siam consider that those who commit sins are punished accordingly. Phrayom, the lord of Fiery Hell, hands out punishments to doomed souls based on the severity of the sins committed. In stark contrast, you will also see the mythical forests of Himapaan, serving as a boundary between Heaven and Earth. Finally, you will see the spectacular Heaven, Indra’s abode where ethereal entities perform an aerial dance.
Relish the vibrant religious festivals of Thailand!
The finale features colorful performances that showcase the various festivals of Thailand. Thai people celebrate festivals with splendor, as they believe this helps them earn merit and a place in Heaven. Get a quick glimpse into fabulous festivals such as Loy Krathong and Songkran!
know before you go
- Photography and video recording of the show are prohibited
- Free entry for children under 4ys or below 90cm in height - no seat
- No pets allowed
- These tickets are only for foreign nationals
Availability & Timings
Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat & Sun - 5:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Buffet Dinner - 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM
Pre-Show Entertainment - 7:20 PM to 8:05 PM
Entry to Show - 8:05 PM to 8:30 PM
80min, no interval
Note: For hotel pickups, please inform the name and location of your hotel in advance. The exact timings of the pickup will be shared with you.
You will receive your Siam Niramit Phuket Show with Dinner mobile voucher in your email shortly. Please display this voucher on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Point
Siam Niramit, 55/81 Moo 5, Chalermprakiet Rd., Rassada, Muang, Phuket 83000
The Siam Niramit Phuket Show with Dinner ticket is valid only for the date and time of the booking.