Niagara Falls Day Trip from New York City
Escape the fast-pace of New York and enjoy a trip to one of the most impressive natural wonders in the world! A must-visit for tourists and nature-lovers alike.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Niagara Falls as you stand on the border between the USA and Canada
- Learn all about the history of the region with the help of your expert bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
- Enjoy spectacular views of the falls from different vantage points
- Stroll through the magnificent Niagara Falls State Park and relax in the vibrancy of nature
- Experience no-fuss round trip transfers from New York City on a fully-fitted motor coach
- Relish local delicacies at popular tourist joints at your own expense
- Avail tickets to the Maid of the Mist boat cruise or to the Cave of the Winds (access is subject to weather conditions)
- An expert bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
- Round trip transfers between NYC and Niagara Falls
- Tour of Niagara Falls and Niagara Falls State Park
- Tickets to the Maid of the Mist boat cruise or to the Cave of the Winds (access is subjected to weather conditions)
- Food and Drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Hotel Transfers
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
The Niagara Falls are a collection of three waterfalls combining a total height of 167 ft! Famed for their remarkable beauty, the falls also produce a significant amount of hydroelectric power for New York City and Ontario! Start your day early as you make your way towards the American-Canadian border, and reach the falls after 7-8 hours of comfortable travel time. Upon arrival at your destination, experience the adventure and beauty of The Niagara Falls onboard the historic Maid of the Mist boat cruise, or when the Maid of the Mist is not running, from other observation points such as Cave of the Winds Gorge Walk.
You can then indulge in local delicacies for lunch. Take this opportunity to check out popular tourist joints and once your stomach is satisfied, head towards the beautiful Niagara Falls State Park. You are free to use your time however you want once you're at the park. Carry a camera to get beautiful pictures of your time there! After a relaxed day packed with scenic views, wrap up your experience with sweet visuals of the sun-setting along the beautiful landscape as you make your way back to New York City.
know before you go
- This tour has a fair amount of walking involved, so please wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- Food and drinks are available at your own expense
- Carry along sunscreen, a hat and a bottle of water
- The Maid of the Mist boat cruise operates seasonally, usually between May and October (exact dates are subject to ice conditions)
- In the off-season, depending on accessibility, the cruise is replaced by views from other observation points such as the Cave of the Winds Gorge walk, Terrapin Point or others (subject to weather conditions)
- The day’s itinerary is subject to traffic conditions and may be modified due to time constraints
- When necessary in the spring and summer, ponchos are provided (you may get a little wet)
- Thu, Fri & Sat between 4:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Duration: 19 hrs
Ages 3-11yrs enjoy reduced ticket prices (Carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Meet your guide at 4 AM in front of the Lids store, at Two Times Square, 714 Seventh Ave, between 47th and 48th streets, New York
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, click on the link below
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Closest bus stop is 7 Av/W 47 St, which is a 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Bus M104 will bring you here.
- Closest train station is 49 St Subway Station, a 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Train lines N, Q, R & W will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout