Turbojet Ferry Transfers Between Kowloon & Macau Outer Harbour
Benefit from seamless transfers between Kowloon & Macau Outer Harbour with well-equipped TurboJet ferries that run round the clock, departing every 30 minutes to an hour.
- Get around hassle-free with these mobile tickets that allow you seamless access to or from Kowloon or Macau Outer Harbour.
- Head to your destination within 55 minutes on a reliable ferry that transports over 10 million visitors every year!
- Sail in style in a spacious, air-conditioned TurboJet, allowing you some downtime between your adventures.
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
know before you go
- You must enter the full name of the guest who will collect the ticket(s) at the Ferry terminal and ensure that you carry a valid ID for identification at the boarding point.
- Guests over the age of 1 must possess a ticket to board the ferry.
- These transfers do not permit you to book more than 45 days in advance.
Ferries depart every 30 minutes from 7:00 AM to 10:35 PM daily.
- Oct 8th - Jan 31st: Night Sailings depart every 30 minutes from 5:10 PM to 6:30 AM daily.
- Feb 1st - Mar 31st/Sep 1st - Oct 7th: Night Sailings depart every 30 minutes from 5:40 PM to 6:30 AM daily.
- Apr 1st - Aug 31st: Night Sailings depart every 30 minutes from 5:10 PM to 6:30 AM daily.
The following are the addresses of the ports where you can embark/disembark:
- Macau: Macau (Outer Harbour), Largo do Terminal Marítimo.
- Kowloon: China Ferry Terminal, China Hong Kong City, 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
You will be admitted one carry on baggage that must not exceed 20 Kg. The size of your carry on baggage must not exceed 600mm x 200mm x 350mm. You will be charged an additional 25 HKD for a second bag.
You will receive an email confirmation with your TurboJet Ferry Transfers between Kowloon & Macau Outer Harbour vouchers shortly. Display the QR code on your vouchers on any of the kiosks at the Ferry Terminal in exchange for your ticket with a valid passport.