Muir Woods & Sausalito with Alcatraz Tour
- Drive over the Golden Gate Bridge and through the Marin Headlands to Muir Woods National Monument
- Explore Muir Woods for 2 hours as you gaze up to some of the tallest living things on Earth
- Admire the beauty of the seaside town of Sausalito for approximately an hour
- Enjoy ferry ride from San Francisco to the Alcatraz island takes approximately 10-15 minutes
- Take a short walk up a hill and into the prison & learn interesting facts about the island on a 2 hour trip
- Admission ticket
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Round-trip ferry ticket from San Francisco to Alcatraz
- Admission to Alcatraz
- Alcatraz audio tour
- Muir Woods National Park entrance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Spend 2 hours in Muir Woods giving you ample time to bask in the beauty of the Sequoia Redwood trees. Enjoy the quaint & beautiful bay town of Sausalito on this tour. End this tour with a visit to the famous Alcatraz and explore the island to your heart's content!
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Free pickup at Downtown area hotels from approximately 8am to 8:20am
Airport area hotel pickups from approximately 7:45am to 8am
If you are staying at Fisherman's Wharf hotels please make your own way to 2627 Taylor Street. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to tour departure time.
Alcatraz audio tour is available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Mandarin, Portuguese and Korean