Skip the Line Guggenheim Museum Entry Tickets
Explore the Guggenheim Museum, a New York City icon, where radical art and architecture meet.
- Explore the Guggenheim Museum, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and New York City’s youngest landmark
- Marvel at the world-famous artwork housed in the museum
- Walk along the six-story continuous spiral ramp
- Join a guided tour facilitated by a gallery educator
- Skip the line access to Guggenheim Museum
- Free guided tour (Optional)
Ages 12yrs and below go free.
Daily between 10:00 AM-5:30 PM, Tuesdays and Saturdays until 8:00 pm.
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Home to an impressive collection of famous artwork from around the world, the Guggenheim museum is a work of art itself!
Experience the artwork as you make your way through the "one continuous floor" museum. Walk along the spiral ramp that uncoils upwards for six stories, to an expansive glass dome at the top.
Designed by the genius Frank Lloyd Wright, the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum is New York City’s youngest landmark. Discover works by artists from the 19th Century through the 20th Century, such as Kandinsky, Calder, Édouard Manet, Picasso, and Van Gogh.
know before you go
The museum is closed on Christmas Day
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at The Guggenheim Museum .
- Address: 1071 5th Ave, New York, NY 10128.
- Landmark: Saint David's School.
- The closest bus stop is 5 Ave/E 90 St. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses M1, M2, M3 & M4 to get you there.
- The closest station is 86th Street. It is a quick 10-minute walk to the attraction.
- You can take 4, 5, or 6 lines to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.