Singapore Art Science Museum Tickets
See some of the finest works of art and science, including the Flying Machine, treasures from the Belitung Shipwreck and many more at the iconic ArtScience Museum!
- Explore the stunningly designed museum, and check out the ArtScience Museum's 21 galleries
- Discover art, science, and technology, with exhibits featuring everything from da Vinci’s work to particle physics
- The museum itself is quite the architectural spectacle as it sits on the waterfronts of the Marina Bay Sands
- Choose between ticket options that let you see Future World: Where Art Meets Science! and Digital Light Canvas
- In the Future World exhibit, see stars moving in space or create your own hopscotch game
- Try painting calligraphic art with your feet as flowers blossom around you in Digital Light Canvas
- Interact with kaleidoscopic worlds and sonic landscapes in Virtual Realms: Videogames Transformed.
- Entry into the ArtScience Museum
- Access to Future World (optional)
- Access to Digital Light Canvas (optional)
- Access to Virtual Realms: Videogames Transformed (optional)
- Food and beverages
These tickets cannot be canceled or refunded. Although, they offer maximum flexibility and are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
One of the iconic cultural attractions in Singapore, the ArtScience Museum is a place to explore technology, art, science, and culture. The building is spread over almost 5000 square meters and has 21 different galleries. In the shape of a lotus, the museum opened in February of 2011 and has hosted exhibitions that include works of art by Salvador Dali, Leonardo da Vinci, Vincent Van Gogh, and several other prominent artists.
Depending on the ticket option you select at the time of checkout, you can see the different exhibitions on display here. In Future World: Where Art Meets Science, you get to interact with installations such that you can compose your own musical masterpiece, explore the enigmatic movements of a flock of birds, see stars moving in space or design your own hopscotch game! Similarly, Digital Light Canvas, created in collaboration with teamLab, the Japanese collective behind Future World, allows you to step beyond the boundaries of physical space. Observe shoals of fish gather in the ocean beneath you as crystals light up overhead, or try making calligraphic art with your feet as flowers blossom in your wake.
At Virtual Realms: Videogames Transformed, get ready to step into six large-scale kaleidoscopic worlds and sonic landscapes. These immersive installations have been put together by six of the world's top videogame developers including Kojima Productions, Enhance, thatgamecompany, Tequila Works, Media Molecule, and David OReilly. They, in turn, have partnered with six leading media design studios including Rhizomatiks, Field.IO, The Mill, Marshmallow Laser Feast, onedotzero, and The Workers. Interestingly, each of these realms has a unique theme - Synthesia, Unity, Connection, Play, Narrative, and Everything. Expect to see sounds and feel visuals in both the physical and virtual worlds. Before you know it, these installations will have you tapped into your imagination!
know before you go
This ticket offers the following options you can choose from:
- Future World + Digital Light Canvas
- Virtual Realms: Videogames Transformed
COVID-19 Safety Information
- Following the latest developments from the Singapore Government regarding the new safety management measures, all groups are required to reduce their group size to a maximum of 2 people.
- As such, ArtScience Museum seeks your kind understanding and prompt assistance in ensuring that your platforms limit the sale of tickets to 2 per customer, with immediate effect, as we need to remain compliant with the regulations. We will keep to this arrangement until we receive further advice from the government.
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- To effectively manage capacity, admission is staggered to 15-minute intervals. As a result, you may experience some waiting time before entering the museum
- Children one year or under can enter for free
- Because of COVID-19 restrictions, a maximum group size of 5 people from the same household or group is allowed to enter.
- Daily from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (last admission at 6:00 PM)
Digital Light Canvas
- Daily from 11:30 AM to 8:00 PM
The Art Science Museum Singapore is located on the North Promenade of the Marina Sands Bay
The CE1/DT16 Bayfront Station is the right ArtScience Museum Singapore MRT Station, as it is linked directly to Marina Sands Bay. Take exit C or D and the museum is a ten-minute walk away
The closest bus stop to the ArtScience Museum Singapore is the 03501 Marina Bay Sands Theatre Bus Stop. The bus numbers – 97, 106, 518, 133, and 502 - service the bus stop every day
The closest ArtScience Museum Singapore Parking is at the North Car Park, with the entrance at Bayfront Avenue near the Sands Theatre
- You will receive an email confirmation with your ArtScience Museum ticket voucher shortly. No need to print.
- Please produce your e-tickets at the museum exhibition directly for entry
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Please check your final voucher for the redemption point details and specific instructions.
These tickets are valid for 3 months from the date of booking.