Tokyo Tower Tickets
Cherish a memorable visit to one of Japan's iconic buildings, the Tokyo Tower, standing at more than 330-meters in height.
- Explore one of the most splendid landmarks in all of Japan to your heart’s content
- Catch unforgettable sights of the incredible Tokyo skyline from a sweeping vantage point.
- Get a chance to see Tokyo Bay and Mount Fuji in the distance on clear days.
- Admire breathtaking views from the second tallest structure in all of Japan.
- Entry into the Main Observatory (150-meters above ground)
- The Observatory (250-meters above ground)
- Food and snacks
- Hotel transfers
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
The Tokyo Tower is one of the most iconic landmarks in the city, and one of the most popular attractions in all of Japan. Originally built as a template for Paris’ Eiffel Tower, it eclipsed the latter by 9-meters and was the tallest structure in Tokyo when it was completed in 1958. The staff will lead you to the top deck of the Tower, and you can then roam around freely and catch sight of Tokyo’s attractions.
Situated 150-meters above ground, the observation deck is perfect for numerous photo opportunities and offers breathtaking panoramic views of Tokyo. Numerous parks, shrines, and well-known buildings can be seen, allowing you to discover Japan from a new perspective. When the weather is clear, you can even see Mount Fuji in the distance. The serene atmosphere makes it the perfect place to observe Tokyo’s vibrant and bustling life, and give a peek into the lesser-seen side of Tokyo!
know before you go
- A top deck tour will take approximately 30 to 45 minutes.
- Please note that you can only select the visit date and not the time. The staff will inform you of the time at which the tour will be available for redeeming your tickets.
- Daily: 9am and 11pm (last admission at 10:30pm).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the QR code of the e-ticket to collect the physical ticket at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification
- The meeting point is at the attraction itself, Tokyo Tower Foot Town 1F, Service Counter, 4 Chome-2-8 Shibakoen, Minato City, Tokyo 105-0011, Japan
- Closest bus stop is Tokyo Tower, which is right in front of the attraction
- Closest subway stations are Akabanebashi and Kamiyachō, each 5-minute walks to the attraction
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout