Palma Cathedral Priority Entrance with Guided Tour
Stroll through Palma's picturesque Old Town with an expert guide for company and get skip-the-line entry to the Palma Cathedral!
- Join a guided tour of Palma’s Old Town and learn about the history of this sunny city.
- Get priority entry to the Palma Cathedral, a landmark of the city, and enjoy a 45-minute guided tour here.
- Explore the cathedral’s museum as well as the Episcopal Palace Museum.
- Palma Cathedral entrance fee and ticket
- Expert guide
- Episcopal Musem entrance (closed until March)
- Museum of the Cathedral
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 168 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
The Cathedral in Palma is one of its major highlights. With this ticket, you can skip the long lines at the entrance and make sure you don’t waste any precious holiday time queuing up. Meet your guide close to the cathedral, get a basic introduction, and start off!
Your tour begins with a stroll around Palma’s old town. Get to learn about the city that is home to the magnificent cathedral. Your guide will make different stops to point out fun facts about the places you pass by. The visit inside the cathedral will take about 45 minutes. Follow the guide through the main chapels and learn about the stories surrounding it. Built in Catalan Gothic style, the cathedral has some influences from when Gaudí took over its restoration in 1901. After your guided tour, you will have time to visit the museum of the cathedral and the Episcopal Palace Museum (when open). The latter will give you a glimpse into Mallorca’s Christian artistic history.
know before you go
know before you go
- Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your tour guide at the tourist information office in Parc de la Mar.
- This is located close to the entrance of the cathedral.
- Address: Carrer del Moll, 1, 07012 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The nearest bus stop is '453-pl. de la Reina - Catedral,' which is located about 5 minutes away by walk. Catch bus #25 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.