From Mexico: Teotihuacan & Guadalupe Shrine Guided Tour (Optional Lunch)
Visit two of the most enigmatic places in Mexico: the Basilica of the Virgin Guadalupe and Teotihuacán, the City of the Gods. With an expert guide by your side, get an understanding of the religious side of Mexican history and explore one of the most impressive places in the Mesoamerican world!
- Visit the famous Plaza de las Tres Culturas at Tlatelolco, known for its blend of architectural styles
- Make your way to the Basilica of the Virgin of Guadalupe, the most important pilgrimage center in Mexico
- At Teotihuacán, climb the iconic Pyramids of the Sun and the Moon and get spectacular views of the city
- With convenient hotel transfers and an optional lunch, this ticket is the best way to explore Mexico City
- Hotel transfers
- Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Admission to Teotihuacán
- Guadalupe Shrine tour
- Buffet lunch (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Additional gratuities
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
See two of Latin America’s most emblematic sites on this one-day trip: Teotihuacán, the City of Gods and the Basilica of the Virgin Guadalupe. Your expert bilingual guide will pick you up from your hotel, and together you will begin your journey to Teotihuacán. Along the way, you will make a pitstop at Tlatelolco and visit one of the most famous archaeological sites in Mexico City, the Plaza de las Tres Culturas. This square has buildings from the “three cultures” or three periods of Mexican history: pre-Columbian, Spanish colonial, and the independent nation. It is also known as the location of the 1968 Tlatelolco massacre.
Continue towards the Basilica of the Virgin of Guadalupe. Legend has it that the Virgin Mary appeared to a baptized Aztec Indian named Juan Diego here. Follow your guide around, learn about the cultural significance of the site, and see the famous cloak that features the image of the Virgin Mary. Next, make your way to Teotihuacán, one of the most important sites of the Mesoamerican world. Visit the Pyramids of the Sun and the Moon, that reflect the shape of the mountains surrounding the valley. These structures once served as focal points for Teotihuacan’s urban layout. Afterward, enjoy transportation back to your accommodation to finish the day.
know before you go
This experience has the following options:
- With Lunch
- Without Lunch
- Wearing comfortable shoes is recommended as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- Carry sunglasses, a hat, and sunscreen to protect yourself from the heat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Hotel pick-up service is available in the areas of Polanco, Centro, Zona Rosa - Reforma
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Pets, luggage and/or large bags are not allowed
Ages 2yrs and below go free. Ages 3-11yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please make sure to arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time of pick-up
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout