Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse Tour Guided Tour
Catch stunning ocean views from the top of the 20-meter tall Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse. Hear stories of shipwrecked sailors and learn about local history from your expert guide!
- Get a chance to visit the inside and go to the top of one of Perth’s lighthouses.
- Catch stunning views of Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park from your vantage point at the top.
- Marvel at the beauty of the Ngilgi and Jewel Cave in the area.
- Learn about the history of the area and the lighthouse from your guide.
- 30-minute guided tour of Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse
- Services of an English speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel transfers
- Personal expenses
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
One of the most popular attractions in the Margaret River Region, Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse was first activated in 1904. Located just 15 minutes north of Dunsborough, the lighthouse was constructed using the limestone quarried from the nearby areas. The lighthouse is just 20 meters tall, and guests can reach the viewing platform by climbing just 59 steps. You can take some memorable photos from the viewing platform, with panoramic views of the ocean and Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park.
With an expert guide by your side, you can hear stories of shipwrecks off the coastline, as well as the hardships faced by the lighthouse keepers over the years. You will learn about the functions of the lighthouse, and also about the local ocean currents that are used by humpback whales for their migration. The surrounding area consists of landscaped lawns and a nautical-themed playground, where you can sit down, relax, and take in the serene beauty of the historic region.
know before you go
know before you go
- All guests must carry a face mask for this tour.
- This tour is not stroller or wheelchair accessible.
- Daily: 9:30am to 4:30am
- This tour occurs every hour (60 minutes)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15-20 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo. ID proof for verification
- Meet your guide at Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse.
- Address : Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park, 1267 Cape Naturaliste Rd, Naturaliste WA 6281, Australia.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point.
By car: The best way to reach the site is by local taxi or private car due to the limitation of public transportation
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.