Pompeii, Sorrento, Positano, full day tour from Naples
Explore the ruins of Pompeii, as well as the cities of Sorrento and Positano, to learn about the city's history!
- Explore the art and archaeology of this famous open-air museum while learning about the ruins of Pompeii.
- When you visit Casa Del Fauno, the Temple of Apollo, and the Amphitheater, you'll be taken back to the city's ancient days.
- You will be enchanted by the aroma of lemons when you enter the beautiful Sorrento peninsula.
- The valley of Mills, San Francesco's fourteenth-century cloister, and Sorrento's terrace are all worth seeing.
- Explore the colorful little buildings with views of the sea that are the hallmark of the picturesque Positano, a true Amalfi coast jewel.
- Take some magnificent shots of the panorama from the square to the city gates to round up the visit.
- English and Italian speaking guides.
- Pick up and drop off service
- Live commentary on board
- English speaking driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance tickets to archeological sites
- Multilingual guides on request
- Additional costs for optional activities
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Begin the tour with a spectacular first stop at the Pompeii Ruins, a world-famous archaeological site that majestically dominates the city center. Dive into the history of this city while exploring the ruins of this famous open-air museum of the world. You’ll be taken back to the ancient days of the city once you go discover the magnificent Casa Del Fauno, the Temple of Apollo, and the Amphitheater. Visit one of the city’s oldest coral manufacturing sites and marvel at the manufactures of the local artisans.
The historical mood will shift slowly once you get the sweet but tangy smell of the lemons of the magnificent Sorrento peninsula. Sorrento is a carousel that rotates around Piazza Tasso, the key location from which the three main roads that go to the city's treasures split off. It is adorned everywhere by vivid lemon trees, the mother element of the famous Limoncello. The valley of Mills, San Francesco's fourteenth-century cloister, and Sorrento's terrace are just a few of the treasures of this lovely jewel of the coast. Admire the beautiful little houses as you take a panoramic tour of Positano. Flaunt your Positano-style cotton and linen clothing after shopping from the sides on the streets.
know before you go
- This tour is wheelchair and pram/stroller accessible.
- Animals or pets are allowed.
- There is public transportation nearby.
- Infant seats are available.
Mon: 9am onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Piazzale Stazione Marittima
- Address: 80133 Naples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is Piazza Municipio, which is a 5-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Buses N1, N7, and R2 will bring you here.
- The closest train station is Municipio, which is a one-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Train L1 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.