Day Tour to Luxor from Hurghada
Discover the history of ancient Egypt in all its complexity as you visit some of the most famous sites situated between Hurghada and Luxor with private guidance and hotel transfers included.
- Book a guided day tour to Luxor from Hurghada in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Visit the Luxor, Karnak, and Hatshepsut Temple, go shopping in famous bazaars, and more.
- See richly decorated tombs of the pharaohs with buried treasures at the Valley of the Kings.
- Get a taste of the local cuisine with a hearty meal in a quality restaurant.
- Enjoy the insightful company of a professional tour guide who knows the land and history.
- Ensure an easy and hassle-free journey with pick-up and drop-off from your hotel.
- Tour of Karnak and Luxor Temple
- Valley of the Kings & Hatshepsut Temple
- Shopping in famous bazaars
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch at a quality restaurant
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bottled water on board the vehicle
- Free assistance by personnel
- Air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Services charges and taxes
- Personal expenditures
- Optional activities
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
This interesting full-day budget tour from Hurghada to Luxor is an experience that will be richer than all the treasures you will come across. Begin from your hotel lobby in Hurghada and make your way directly to Luxor in a comfortable deluxe air-conditioned vehicle. The Karnak Temple complex will be your first stop. Explore the largest place of worship to ever exist and learn why it was termed Ipet-isu (most select of places) by ancient Egyptians. This sacred enclosure was a place of pilgrimage for nearly 2,000 years. Over here, you will see the great Hypostyle Hall, standing at 54,000 square feet (16,459 meters) and featuring 134 columns. Get some context from your tour guide before moving on to have lunch in a local restaurant at Luxor.
After lunch, you will visit the Luxor Temple, the building of which was begun by pharaoh Amunhotep III of the 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and completed by Ramses' II of the 19th Dynasty. Move on to the west bank along the Nile and see the Colossi of Memnon with its two enormous statues of Amenhotep III. See the Valley of the Kings with its painted tombs carved deep into the desert rock and discover its dazzling riches. Your guide will give you a thorough tour of three tombs here. Lastly, at El Deir El Bahary, you will visit the terraced Temple of Hatshepsut, one of Ancient Egypt’s first female pharaohs. Admire the strikingly modern design of the temple blending perfectly with the dramatic and rugged limestone cliffs. Learn all there is to know and capture all there is to see on your camera before being dropped back to your hotel in Hurghada.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Social distancing is enforced throughout the tour
- Face masks are compulsory for guides and travelers
- Hand sanitizers are available for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles are regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Dates and Timings
5 AM, 6 AM, 7 AM, 8 AM, 9 AM, 9:30 AM & 10 AM
Tickets are free for infants aged 5 and under. Children aged 6 - 11 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.