Day Tour to Cairo from Hurghada by Air
See the best of Cairo on this full-day guided tour from Hurghada by flight. Enjoy entry into famed attractions, lunch, hotel transfers, and more!
- Your full-day private tour of Cairo includes round-trip flight tickets from Hurghada and back.
- Enjoy a camel ride around the Pyramids of Giza and see the Great Sphinx standing watch.
- Discover a large collection of pharaonic treasures and antiquities in the Egyptian Museum.
- Work your appetite and sit down for a delicious lunch at a local restaurant in Cairo.
- Get a souvenir to remember your trip while shopping in the bustling Khan El-Khalili souk.
- An English-speaking Egyptologist guide will accompany and enlighten you throughout.
- Upgrade to a two-day tour which includes more attractions and accommodation in Cairo.
- Travel comfortably from your hotel and back in air-conditioned modern vehicles.
- Pick-up services from your hotel in Hurghada and return
- Return flight ticket from Hurghada
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch meal at a local restaurant in Cairo
- All service charges and taxes
- Internal flight ticket (Hurghada - Cairo - Hurghada) with Egypt Air
- Pick up services from your hotel in Hurghada and return
- Accommodation in Cairo at Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa with breakfast
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking guide throughout tours
- Entrance fees to all the sights in Cairo and Giza
- Lunch during tours in Cairo
- Shopping tours throughout Khan El Khalili bazaars
- All services charges and taxes
- Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
A representative will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada or El Gouna and chauffeur you to Hurghada International Airport. Here, you will board a flight to Cairo, where your tour guide will greet you and you will begin the tour. Start with the three Pyramids of Giza: Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Explore the art, archeology, and history of the Giza Pyramids and follow the unfolding of great 20th-century expeditions. Visit the Valley Temple that belongs to the Pyramid of Chephren and see the Great Sphinx of Giza–with a lion’s body and a pharaoh’s head, this is the oldest stone sculpture to remain standing since the Old Kingdom, and which was carved out of a natural limestone outcrop.
After this, you will be served lunch in a local restaurant before moving on to the Egyptian Museum. Dive into 5000 years of art and history as you explore the rare and genuine collection housed within the museum. See the exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamun which features the treasures that were buried for 3500 years within the boy king’s tomb. After this, visit Coptic Cairo and learn about Christian and Jewish heritage as you move through the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Continue on to the Khan El Khalili souk and get lost between a unique mix of merchandise displayed in shops and allies. Finally, you will be taken to Cairo Airport from where you’ll board a flight and return to your hotel in Hurghada.
Get picked up from your hotel in a modern air-conditioned vehicle and travel to the airport to board your flight to Cairo. Meet your tour guide on landing and begin with the three Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx. Visit the Valley Temple of Chephren and admire its distinctive architectural style which identifies among the oldest stone buildings in Egypt. Following this, you will have lunch at a local restaurant and move on to the Step Pyramids of Djoser. Built during the third dynasty, this structure marked the beginning of the Pyramid age. Your first day ends here. Retire to your hotel room in Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa in Cairo for the night.
Enjoy complimentary breakfast the next morning before heading to the Egyptian Museum, followed by lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, you will proceed to the Citadel of Saladin which was considered the most impressive and ambitious military fortification during the time of its construction. It was designed by Yousif Boushnaq, a Turkish architect who specifically came from Istanbul to build this great mosque for Mohamed Ali, then ruler of Egypt (1805-1849). Later, get some shopping done in Khan El Khalili souk before being transferred to Cairo Airport from where you’ll board a flight back to Hurghada.
know before you go
know before you go
The ticket includes the following options that you can choose from:
- One-Day Tour
- Two-Day Tour
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Social distancing is enforced throughout the tour
- Face masks are compulsory for guides and travelers
- Hand sanitizers are available for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles are regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Dates and Timings
One-Day Tour: Daily from 3 AM
Two-Day Tour: Daily from 6 AM
Children aged 11 and under enjoy reduced prices for the one-day tour. For the two-day tour, infants aged 5 and under can join for free and children aged 6-11 enjoy reduced pricing.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.