Mega Creatures Tickets at Hunter Valley Gardens [27th Mar - 25th Apr 2022]
Have a dino-mite of a time and meet all your favourite dinosaurs, including a walking Brachiosaurus, along with giant creepy crawlies, woolly mammoths, and dragons!
- The Mega Creatures are taking over Hunter Valley from 27 Mar to 25 Apr 2021.
- Come face-to-face with amazing creatures like dinosaurs and dragons at the Mega Creatures display in the Hunter Valley Garden.
- Kids will love sifting through dinosaur bones and participating in an exciting dino egg hunt.
- If you're going with family, try the many activities suggested on the Mega Creatures Trail app.
- See animals from the ice age like mammoths and saber-toothed tigers, and catch sight of a gigantic spider.
- Don't miss out on seeing the 16m-long animatronic Brachiosaurus and the 6m-long winged dragon.
- Choose between a day session, a night safari, or a full-day ticket that includes day and night access.
- Entry to the Hunter Valley Gardens
- Round-trip transportation
- Food and drinks
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
If you're looking for a fun experience with your little ones, Hunter Valley Gardens has just the right thing in store for you! Taking place in the school holidays, the Mega Creatures holiday display includes everything from winged dragons and creepy crawlies to dinosaurs, giant spiders, and more. Dino fans can see the all-new flying Pterosaur and the 16m-long animatronic Brachiosaurus. That is, apart from the usual suspects that include a roaring T-Rex, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Spinosaurus, and more! While you're at it, don't forget to say hello to all the fantastical dragons you come across, including a 6m long-winged dragon and a two-headed dragon.
Wander through the gardens and spot the many other creatures scattered around. There are baby dinosaurs, and ice age creatures like mammoths and saber-toothed tigers. Not to mention giant-sized frogs, and dinosaur skeletons. Kids can put their paleontologist caps on and enjoy sifting through the sand at the fossil dig. They might even find a lost dino bone or two! There is even a Secret Dino Egg Hunt, and the winner gets a family pass to Christmas Lights Spectacular! For a complete family-bonding experience, download the Mega Creatures Trail app. The app has fun facts about dinosaurs, activities, and a checklist that you can follow. When you feel like you've worked up an appetite, head over to the food stalls area. Load up on some burgers, fries, gelato, coffee, and snacks (not included in the ticket).
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Mega Creatures Day Session
- Mega Creatures Night Safari
- Mega Creatures Day and Night Combo
- Visitors are not allowed to enter the park from 4:30 PM to 6 PM.
- Full-day tickets (day and night) can only be used on the same day.
- It is recommended to stay for 2-3 hours to make the best of your experience. Don’t forget to bring drinking water.
- The secret dinosaur egg hunt is only available during the daytime.
- During the specific period of the dinosaur exhibition (day: 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM, and night: 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM), there is a chance to see dinosaurs walking in the park.
- Day Session: 9 AM to 4:30 PM
- Night Safari: 6 PM to 10:30 PM
- Mega Creatures Day and Night Combo: 9 AM to 10:30 PM
Infants aged 0-3yrs can enter for free. Children aged 4-15yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Hunter Valley Gardens.
- Address: 2090 Broke Rd, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is O'Connors Rd at Branxton St, a 16-minute drive to the Gardens.
- Bus #167 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time slot selected during checkout.