Genting SkyWorld Outdoor Theme Park
Welcome to the most anticipated, exhilarating, surprising, and adventurous theme park that is the home of 9 uniquely themed worlds.
- Use the complimentary VQ reservations to spend less time in waiting queues and more time in escapades.
- Set yourself loose on the 26 hectares of land that contains 26 rides and attractions catering to all ages.
- Embark on sky-high adventures through the film and adventure-inspired worlds - Eagle Mountain, Central Park, Liberty Lane, Robots Rivet Town, Andromeda Base, Ice Age, Studio Plaza, Epic, and Rio.
- Create and share precious memories using the complimentary Photo+ access.
- Enjoy multiple entries to Genting SkyWorld Outdoor Theme Park.
- Ride amidst the clouds when you choose the cable car option & enjoy a complimentary visit to Batu Caves.
- 1-day Pass
- Complimentary up to 6 VQ reservations
- Complimentary Photo+ access: download & share unlimited digital photo content (optional)
- Genting return transfers, Batu Caves visit & two-way cable car ride (optional)
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
What makes Genting SkyWorlds a special memory? It is a multi-category adventure destination whose "worlds" welcome you into an array of finger-licking food, heart-racing games, shoppers’ paradise, and entertainment. While the thrill of ESD Global Defender at Central Park would boost your adrenaline levels, Trattoria Il Lago would make Italian cuisine your new favorite!
Not to forget Redwoods Trading Post shop at Liberty Lane which is the delight of every Planet of the Apes fan. Queen Marigold awaits her magical seed pod to be saved at Epic Hummingbird Flyers! Combine that with amazing waffles and desserts at Mub & Grub's BIG Bites at Epic. Don’t wait to jump on one of those adventures and have the time of your life!
Batu Caves & Awana Skyway Ride (optional)
You can glide on the Awana Skyway in a comfortable gondola with this ticket option and also explore the Batu caves, a limestone hill. Known to be the country's biggest tourist attraction, the caves are vibrant and filled with temples & statues. You will also enjoy smooth shared return transfers to and fro Genting in a fully air-conditioned vehicle.
know before you go
know before you go
- Certain rides, attractions, entertainment, restaurants, or other offerings may be unavailable, modified, or operating at reduced capacity during the extended soft opening period. This includes the following rides: Ice Age: Expedition Thin Ice, Invasion of the Planet of the Apes, and Mad Ramp Peak: Full Throttle Racing, Terraform Tower Challenge (opening later this year).
- You are required to wear a face mask whilst indoors, including rides and attractions within indoor queues and loading areas.
- Children are to be supervised at all times.
- During prolonged periods of inclement weather, Genting SkyWorlds ‘Rainy Day Guarantee’ will be activated, offering a FREE return visit on selected dates within 12 months of your original visit.
- Outside food and drinks, selfie sticks, photography or videography, and smoking or vaping are strictly prohibited at the theme park.
- Genting SkyWorlds has a Rainy Day Guarantee which allows the affected guest to have a free return visit within the next 12 months from the date of visit. However, should it rain on your return visit, tickets will not be transferable and no further free visits will be offered. Download the Genting SkyWorlds mobile app to receive notifications for the activation of the Rainy Day Guarantee after registering your ticket on the app.
The following rides will remain closed for maintenance -
- Epic Hummingbird Flyers: 1 Aug 2022 to 7 Aug 2022
- Sid’s Rock N Slide: 8 Aug 2022 to 16 Aug 2022
- Rivet Town Roller: 17 Aug 2022 to 30 Aug 2022
Daily: 11am - 6pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Resorts World Genting.
- Address: Genting Highlands, 69000 Genting Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia.
- If you are driving to the attraction, take the Lebuhraya Kuala Lumpur - Gua Musang/E8 Route from Kuala Lumpur.
- Once you have arrived in Resorts World Genting, follow the wayfinding signage to SkyAvenue Parking Bay.
- Once you have arrived in SkyAvenue, please follow the mall signage to access to Genting SkyWorld's main entrance.
- Board Genting Express Buses from various locations in Klang Valley.
- You can also board buses from other locations in Malaysia, KLIA and Singapore
- From the airport, you can use limousine services, taxis and Express Rail Link (ERL).
By E-Hailing Services
- E-hailing services pick-up and drop-off points are designated at Ground Transportation Hub near Crockfords Hotel
- Follow the wayfinding signage to access Genting SkyWorld’s main entrance.
Please check the final voucher for ticket validity.