Singapore Ferry to Kusu Island and St John's Island
- Confirmation immédiate
- Billet mobiles
Get away from city life for a bit with this must-try island cruise ticket that lets you island hop to nearby islands in a jiffy!
Take a break from the monotonous metropolitan life to explore Singapore’s offshore islands.
This ticket includes round-trip cruises to St. John’s and Kusu Islands from the Marina South Pier.
Enjoy wallet-friendly, convenient rides on air-conditioned vessels, promising smooth sailing.
Explore St. John’s further as you bask in the island’s natural, untouched beauty.
Delve into the local culture and folklore of Kusu Island and visit its sacred sites.
Did you know? The Kusu Island Tua Pek Kong Temple is believed to grant wishes and is a popular destination during the annual Kusu Pilgrimage.
- Round-trip cruise tickets to both islands
- Food & beverages
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Notes et avis
Notes et avis
If you’re looking for the perfect getaway from the city, get yourself this convenient Island cruise that lets you go island hopping! With round-trip cruise tickets to both islands, you’re all set! You’ll set sail at Singapore’s Marina South Pier, where you will get down at St. John’s Island. This island is known for its tranquil surroundings, clear water, and white sands. Even as one of the country’s many beautiful offshore islands, St. John’s exudes untouched natural vibes.
Even though once a quarantine center for immigrants coming into Singapore, today it has much cultural (and natural) appeal. Explore it to your heart’s content and feel at one with nature. Board another cruise to Kusu Island, yet another tranquil space off Singapore’s southern shores. This island is steeped in local folklore and myths, a great place to visit sacred sites and have some fun under the sun! With a fleet of 14 comfortable, air-conditioned vessels to cruise you from one island to the other, you’re guaranteed a seamless experience altogether!
Know before you go
Know before you go
What to bring
- Please bring along your own food and drinks to the island as there are no shops or restaurants on the islands.
- It is advisable to avoid timings post 3pm on weekends.
- This single ticket is valid for a 2-way trip to both islands with no extra surcharges.
- Boarding of ferries will be based on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- It is advisable to arrive at the pier 20 minutes before departure.
- You may choose to hop onto the ferry based on whatever timing is available on the day of your trip.
- Subject to availability, extra ferries might be arranged outside of the scheduled timings. Passengers are advised to wait for the next available ferry which we will try to arrange in the quickest possible time.
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding
Your boarding point is at Marina South Pier
Address: #01-04, 31 Marina Coastal Dr, Singapore 018988
Look out for the orange ticketing booth, right behind the security counter
The closest bus stop is Marina Coastal Dr - Marina Sth Pier, which stops right in front of the pier
Bus #400 will bring you here
Please refer to your e-ticket to know the exact validity.