Expo 2020 Pavilion Premiere Tickets
- Be among the first to experience the thematic pavilion of Terra at the Dubai Expo 2020.
- Terra - The Sustainability Pavilion reimagines our intertwined future with the natural world.
- Try an interactive walk through the roots of a forest and see how it impacts the wood-wide web.
- Partake in an emotive experience that makes you question how your behavior affects the environment.
- Relish delectable food at the expo cafe and the food trucks serving dishes from across the globe.
- Keep your children entertained at the designated play areas and kids activity sections at the Expo.
- Click here for the detailed map.
The Dubai Expo 2020 offers one of the most premium all-round educational, shopping, and entertainment experiences of the year. The exhibits are broadly divided into three thematic pavilions: ‘Terra - The Sustainability Pavilion’, ‘Alif - The Mobility Pavilion’, and ‘Mission Possible - The Opportunity Pavilion’. Note: The latter two pavilions will open in the first quarter of 2021. Your premiere tickets will give you express access to the Terra Pavilion, which will take about 45 minutes to explore. Get an opportunity to interact with an array of products and ideas that pertain to the harmonious co-existence of the human race and the natural world in the decades to come.
The pavilion sets an international example for sustainable building design and is built to be net-zero for both energy and water. It includes an impressive 1,055 photovoltaic panels arranged on a 130-meter-wide roof canopy and a mini forest of ‘Energy Trees’. Walk through the roots of a forest and realize how every footstep affects the ‘wood-wide web’. Discover the hidden harmful impacts of your choices, learn how your behavior affects the environment, and how you can be an instrument of change in the future.
Although the pavilions are the primary attractions at the Expo, the venue also boasts a wide range of other activities. These include live shows and educational activities that are perfect for children. The pavilion cafe and food trucks parked throughout the venue offer mouth-watering dishes. With all of these sights and sounds packed into a single massive display, the Dubai Expo 2020 promises to be an event you simply cannot afford to miss this year.
- Entry to Expo 2020 Dubai
Know Before You Go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Thermal cameras at arrival points will check your temperature.
- Visitors must wear masks at all times.
- Social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart) is in place.
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized regularly.
- Appropriate facilities and staff are available to manage potential medical emergencies.
- Capacity of guests is limited for your safety.
- Click here for the detailed map.
- Ensure that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the time listed on the ticket.
- You must complete the security and temperature checks before registering on-site to gain entry to the Expo.
- When nearing your time slot, walk from the arrival plaza to the entrance of the pavilion. The walk takes approximately 4 minutes.
22 Jan 2021 to 10 Apr 2021
- Tue to Thu - 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM, and 7:00 PM
- Fri and Sat - 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 7:00 PM, and 8:00 PM
Children aged 0-5yrs, as well as seniors aged 60yrs and above, go in for free (carry a valid photo ID).
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the venue.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at the Sustainability Pavilion parking area.
- Click here to see a video on how to reach the site.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.