Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour
- Soar over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the vast Mojave Desert as you make your way from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon in a helicopter
- Enjoy inflight narration and learn all about the region as you snap photos from your breathtaking vantage point
- As you approach Grand Canyon West, catch incredible views of Guano Point, Eagle Point
- and the impressive canyon floor, 4,000 feet below the rim
- Upgrade your tour with a 30-minute landing at the Grand Canyon West Airport where you’ll be treated to a champagne picnic
- On your way back, opt for the extended flight over the Las Vegas Strip and witness the glittering Sin City from the skies
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- 70-minute flight in a luxury sightseeing helicopter
- Air-only tour
- Multilingual in-flight narration
- Flight over Las Vegas Strip (Upgrade To Las Vegas Strip Tour)
- Landing at the Grand Canyon, 4000ft below the rim (Upgrade To Floor Landing & Champagne Picnic)
- Champagne and light picnic with 30 mins to explore (Upgrade To Floor Landing & Champagne Picnic)
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Get picked up from your hotel in Las Vegas in comfortable coaches and feast your eyes on an aerial experience you'll never forget. Make your way to the terminal and board a helicopter that will take flight over the gorgeous Grand Canyon! Your 70-minute flight comprises of stunning panoramic views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the vast Mojave Desert!
Upgrade To Floor Landing & Champagne Picnic
Don’t just fly over the Grand Canyon - walk on it, too! Enjoy a thrilling 4,000 feet descent to the bottom of the canyon. Take pictures or the magnificent surroundings and indulge in a delightful picnic, complete with a glass of bubbly!
Upgrade To Las Vegas Strip Tour
Kick your experience up a notch with a flight over the lively Las Vegas Strip in its neon glory! After your fantastic day of sightseeing at the Grand Canyon, your adventure continues with a 20-minute flight over the glamorous strip. Pass over the Stratosphere Tower, Caesars Palace and catch a glimpse of the Bellagio's fountains before spotting the skyline of New York-New York and the beam atop the Luxor pyramid.
know before you go
Approximately 3.5 hrs hotel-to-hotel
Approximately 70 min round-trip
Approximately 90 min round-trip (with Las Vegas Strip)
- For the safety of all guests, body weights of each individual guest are required at the time of booking. Any guest weighing over 250 pounds (114 kilos, 17.9 stone) or more may be charged for an additional comfort seat
- The time slot you select at the time of booking is the flight departure and not the hotel pick-up time. The hotel pick-up will happen approx. 1.5-2 hours before the flight time depending on the hotel
- All guests on the tour must bring a government ID
- Children under the age of 2 are free of charge. Please carry an official proof of age
- Seat allocations are based on weights and balance for the flight and are determined by the weight of all guests travelling
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March - Sept, and winter clothing from Oct to mid-March. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Use of “Selfie Sticks” and extended camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Bags are not permitted on flights. However you can use the cloak rooms at the terminal
- All tours are weather dependent. In the event of inclement weather tour may be rescheduled or refunded
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour in order to avoid any delays
- This ticket includes hotel pick-up and drop-offs
- Redeem your voucher by displaying the same to the driver along with a valid photo ID at the time of the hotel-pick
- Ensure you are at your hotel lobby/in front of your hotel 10-15 minutes before your scheduled pickup
- The expected time of hotel pickup is approximately 1-1.5 hours before the start of the tour
- This service is only available for most major hotels on the strip and hotels in Downtown Las Vegas
- If your hotel is not covered, or, if you are not staying in a hotel, you may redeem your pickup at the nearest major hotel
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.