Day Trip to Guadarrama National Park
Set out on a day trip from Madrid to Guadarrama National Park, and the medieval castle of Manzanares el Real. Admire the wildlife, flora, and fauna that thrive in the natural landscape of the Sierra de Guadarrama.
- Bask in the beauty of the natural landscapes of Sierra de Guadarrama
- See Guadarrama National Park’s top highlights, such as La Pedriza and Puerto de Cotos
- In the park, spotting some of the famous Spanish-origin species of mammals, birds, and plants
- Explore the Manzanares el Real Castle, a 500-year-old medieval castle
- Tour of Guadarrama National Park
- Access to Castillo de Manzanares el Real
- Expert English or Spanish-speaking tour guide (optional)
- Private transportation from Madrid
- Food and drinks
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
At a mere 40 minutes from Madrid, lies the Guadarrama National Park - one of Spain's largest national parks. Follow your expert English or Spanish-speaking guide to the most iconic spots here, for a dose of nature and history.
The park is the perfect place to spot Spain's most famous animals. This includes the Spanish ibex, fallow deer, and wild boar. The mountains are also home to about 133 species of bird, including the Spanish imperial eagle and the Eurasian black vulture. See also the beautiful mountain passes of Puerto de Navacerrada and Puerto de Cotos.
On the southern slopes of the Sierra de Guadarrama mountain range, you'll find La Pedriza, famous for its hard friction climbs and granite boulders. At its foothills, lies the magnificent Castle of Manzanares el Real. Fall in love with the 500-year-old castle, and discover the history within its medieval walls.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- Wear comfortable shoes to cover long walking distances
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
Mon, Wed, and Fri - 9:30 AM to 7:30 PM
Infants aged 0-3yrs enter free of charge. Simply display a valid photo ID to your guide, and enter for free. Children aged 4-17yrs with ID for proof, and students aged 18-24yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid student ID card)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide at the Statue of Felipe IV in the center of the Plaza de Oriente.
- Address: Plaza de Oriente, 28013 Madrid, Spain.
- The closest bus stop is Callao. It is a quick 7-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 75, 146 and 148 to get you there.
- The closest subway station is Opera. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board subway line 2, 5 and R to get you there.