Combo (Réduction de 8 %): Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi + Emirates Park Zoo Tickets
Beat the scorching Abu Dhabi heat at Yas Waterworld and meet rare species from across the world at the Emirates Park Zoo - all with a single ticket!
- Bag big savings as you have the time of your life at two iconic Abu Dhabi destinations.
- Brave over 40 rides, slides, and attractions at Yas Waterworld.
- Indulge in family fun at The Dawamma, the world’s largest six-person water-slide.
- Hop on the Bandit Bomber, a 550m long rollercoaster with a few surprises!
- Explore nature and wildlife at its best at the Emirates Park Zoo.
- Get the chance to meet over 1700 endangered animals.
- Meet Siberian bears, white tigers, and more rare species.
- All-day unlimited access to all rides at Yas Waterworld
- Free shuttle service from Dubai to Yas Island
- Entry to Emirates Park Zoo
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Yas Waterworld has over 40 rip-roaring rides. Five of these have never before been seen in a water park. Split across four zones according to their intensity, these rides promise something for everyone. For high thrills with your family, hop on the Falcons Falaj, the world's longest mammoth six-seater water coaster. If you want to take things up a notch, surf on the Bubble Barrel, the world’s largest surfable wave sheet. Scream your way down as you slide from the height of a mountaintop on the region's tallest speed slide (Jebel Drop) or drop straight down a high-intensity looping slide (Liwa Loop). Once you've worked up an appetite, head over to the cafe-style snack bars or butler-serviced beach cabanas to fuel up (and start again!).
Emirates Park Zoo
Spend the day with exotic animals at the impressive Emirates Park Zoo! With over 1,700 animals, including a majestic pair of white tigers, a Siberian bear, lions, cheetahs, and dozens of zebras, this is an experience that cannot be missed. See indigenous camels feeding on the grass at the Cattle Farm, fearsome crocodiles lounging about in the Crocodile Pool, or catch the resident hippopotamus frolicking away in the waters of the Hippo House. There are also special areas for primates, birds of prey, reptiles, snakes, flamingoes, and giraffes.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
To enter Yas Waterworld:
- All vaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 14 days earlier from any accepted center worldwide.
- All unvaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 48 hours ago from any accepted center worldwide.
Rapid Antigen Test
- Yas Waterworld now offers a Rapid Antigen Test for vaccinated/non-vaccinated guests without a valid PCR. The testing is carried out via a third-party company - Lifedx.
- The Lifedx ambulance/van for testing the guests is located in the parking area between Warner Bros. World and Yas Waterworld.
- The operating time is from 9am - 6pm.
- Please note that security will do the usual screening and those guests that require the antigen test will be provided with a wrist band for easy identification and sent to the test location.
General Information on the Testing
- The test cost is AED 50.
- The result will be sent as an SMS or email to the guest within 15 minutes of sampling.
- The test is valid for 24 hours only.
- Antigen test result will not be reflected on the Alhosn app.
- This is only a screening test. In case the test result is positive, the guest will have to do a PCR test to confirm the result.
- For individuals who are fully vaccinated, PCR validity has been reduced to 14 days.
- The Yas Waterworld ticket is not valid on Ladies' Night (every Friday from 6 May until 28 Oct 2022). Boys aged 8 and below are allowed entry on Ladies Day. However, a Government-issued photo ID is required upon entry.
- Guests aged below 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult with a valid admission ticket at Yas Waterworld.
- You must comply with ride rules and follow the instructions in Yas Waterworld.
- You may not bring food or drinks into Yas Waterworld.
- Owing to height and safety restrictions, you may not be able to experience all the rides.
- Certain rides, attractions, shows, or outlets may be unavailable during your visit.
- Admission and use of the Park is at your sole risk and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Park accepts no liability for loss, injury, or damage sustained in the Park; the Park may deny admission or remove you from the premises for any reason.
- Please ensure that you follow Emirates Park Zoo rules and regulations during your visit.
Ladies Season at Yas Waterworld: 15 Jul - 26 Aug 2022
- From 15 Jul – 26 Aug 2022, the prior 'Ladies Day' events will now become 'Ladies Night' events.
- Every Fri: 5pm - 11pm
- Note that regular tickets will be redeemable during 'Ladies Days' & 'Ladies Nights' but guests will need separate tickets for 'Ladies Nights.'
Rides and Attractions Updates for Yas Waterworld
The following rides are unavailable from Sun to Wed:
- Yadi Yas
- Liwa Loop
- Pearl Diving
The following rides are unavailable on Thu: - Yadi Yas - Liwa Loop - Bubbles Barrel - Pearl Diving Experience - VR Experience
The following rides are unavailable from Fri to Sat:
- Yadi Yas
2 April to 30 April
- Daily: 12pm - 7pm
2 May to 7 May
- Daily: from 10am - 8pm
Emirates Park Zoo
- Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed - 9am to 8pm
- Thu, Fri, Sat - 9am to 9pm
- This ticket does not give you access to the park on public holidays.
- Commemoration Day (Tue, 30 Nov 2021)
- National Day (Thu, 2 Dec 2021)
- New Year's Day (Sat, 1 Jan 2022)
- Eid al-Fitr Eve (Likely Mon, 2 May 2022)
- Eid al-Fitr (Likely 2–5 May 2022)
- Day of Arafat (Likely 8–9 Jul 2022)
- Eid al-Adha (Likely 9–12 Jul 2022)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at each attraction.
Ticket Redemption Points
Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
- Redeem your ticket at Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi.
- Address: Yas Island - Yas West - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates.
Emirates Park Zoo
- Redeem your ticket at Emirates Park Zoo.
- Address: 12th St - Al Bahyah - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates.
- This ticket includes a shuttle service to Yas Island.
- The shuttle bus is complimentary, guests are required to present their Yas Island E-tickets or Vouchers to board the bus.
- The shuttle bus operates on a first come first serve basis, no prior reservation is required.
- Complimentary WiFi is available in the buses.
- Arrival and departure times are approximate due to traffic.
- Find the shuttle schedule here.