The Pirate Ship Mandurah Tickets
Explore Western Australia’s beautiful scenery and waterways as you take a cruise in the city of Mandurah. Enjoy a pirate-themed cruise, and kids can even get a chance to steer the pirate wheel!
- Take a memorable 45-minute cruise through the beautiful waterways of Mandurah.
- Discover numerous canal homes and some amazing boats on your pirate cruise.
- Give a chance to your kid to captain a pirate ship for a few moments.
- Admire Bottlenose Dolphins as they swim next to your ship during your cruise.
- Listen to some hilarious pirate jokes and intriguing stories.
- 45-minute pirate cruise
- Entertainment for the kids
- Drinks and snacks
- Pirate costume
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Take an unforgettable pirate cruise through Western Australia’s stunning waterways in the city of Mandurah. Your cruise will start on the eastern foreshore before you make your way into the beautiful inland waterways of Mandurah. This is a really fun experience for kids, who are encouraged to come dressed up as pirates. They can get a chance to steer the captain’s wheel, look through a telescope, and pretend they are conquering the seven seas.
Older guests can enjoy scenic views of the Mandurah coastline and admire the stunning houses along the coastline. You can also listen to some interesting pirate stories and jokes, making for a thoroughly enjoyable experience. You will also get a chance to see some Bottlenose Dolphins swim alongside the cruise ship. Be sure to bring your camera to capture some memorable photographs!
know before you go
Daily at 10:20pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet at the jetty opposite 9 Mandurah Terrace.
- The boat will be at the jetty 15 minutes prior to departure time for boarding.
Get Directions to the Boarding Point
The nearest stop is 'Pinjarra Rd After Mandurah Tce,' which is located 5 minutes away from the boarding point. Bus #591 or 592 to get there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at the time of check out.