Darwin Military Museum Tickets
Discover military exhibits from World War II and enjoy an interactive audio-visual experience of the Battle of Darwin at the Darwin Military Museum.
- Experience the riveting audio-visual depiction of the harrowing Bombing of Darwin.
- Learn more about the war from first-hand footage and audio recordings of the survivors.
- Walk around the fully air-conditioned bunker and admire the exhibits of weapons and photos.
- Stroll through the garden outside and marvel at the artillery and vintage vehicles on display.
- Visit the air-conditioned cafe or the gift shop to buy T-shirts, mugs, or informative books.
- Entry into Darwin Military Museum
- Travel insurance
- Private consumption
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Constructed in an area that was once the most heavily fortified military base in Australia, the Darwin Military Museum houses an incredible range of exhibits from World War II. The ‘Defence of Darwin’ experience was opened in 2012 to commemorate the 70th year since the infamous Bombing of Darwin. Here, you will encounter an interactive display that will transport you back to the morning of 19th February 1942, when the first bombs landed. Audio recordings of first-hand accounts and real footage from the bombings make the experience all the more immersive.
As you stroll through the sprawling gardens, you can see an array of army vehicles and old artillery pieces. The 9.2” gun at the very top of the gun replacement section is one of the chief attractions at the museum. Walk underneath the gun deck and discover fascinating guns and photographs from the brutal Vietnam War. If you are looking for souvenirs, the museum gift shop is a great place to find military-themed books, pens, mugs, and T-shirts.
know before you go
know before you go
- Mon to Sun : 10:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Duration : 1.5 hours
- Children under 5 can enter the museum free of cost.
- The museum is closed on Good Friday, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day (1st Jan), and during Christmas (25th to 28th Dec).
- Download the Defence of Darwin Experience app before visiting the museum. The app features a complete self-guided tour.
- Free WiFi, restrooms, and parking spaces are available at the museum.
- The museum is wheelchair accessible and allows service animals.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at the Darwin Military Museum.
- Address: LOT 5434 Alec Fong Lim Dr, East Point NT 0820, Australia.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.