Take a 2-hour fleet ride to Speicherstadt, the largest warehouse district in the world, and discover a completely new side of the Hanseatic city.
- With this 2-hour fleet ride, you get to explore the largest warehouse district in the world, Speicherstadt.
- With a live German guide on board, you can learn so much about the history of Speicherstadt. Don’t speak German? We’ve got your back. There is also English audio that will help you immerse yourself in the city’s eventful history.
- Along the way, you will also get to see countless old and new bridges and the Elbphilharmonie Concert Hall.
- The numerous warehouses of carpets, spices, and coffee against the contemporary face of Hamburg’s business district will present a true contrast, a sight you will never forget.
- To end your journey, you will take a slight detour, allowing you to see the four-masted barque, the Pecking.
- Live commentary (German)
- Audio guide (English)
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
You probably know Hamburg as a popular cultural destination but did you know that it also houses Speicherstadt? Speicherstadt is the largest warehouse district in the world and with this 2-hour fleet ride, you can get to explore it and learn all about its history. As you make your way around the port area of the Hanseatic city, there will be a live German commentary on board so that it truly is an immersive experience. Is German not your first language? No worries. The English audio guide that is accessible on both Android and iOS devices will make sure you don’t miss out on anything.
With so much to see like the numerous bridges, both old and new, the Elbphilharmonie Concert Hall, and the many warehouses of carpets, spices, and coffee, the backdrop of the contemporary business district will present you with an amazing contrast of the city of Hamburg. Finally, to end the tour, you will take a small detour to see the four-masted Pecking, a barque built in the year 1911.
know before you go
know before you go
- Due to repair work on the Nikolaisperrwerk, the route may change.
- Pets and guide dogs are allowed.
- Apr 1 to Oct 31
- Mon to Thu: 10:45am and 1:45pm
- Fri to Sun: 10:45, 1:45pm and 4:15pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone at the ticket redemption point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets directly on board, Pier 5.
- Address: ATG Alster-Touristik GmbH, Anleger, Jungfernstieg, 20354 Hamburg, Germany.
By bus and metro
- The closest transit stop is U S Jungfernstieg. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the redemption point.
- Board buses 4, 5, 19, 602, 603 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.