Green Spree Trip With The Luxury Solar Catamaran Cruise
Here is your chance to cruise over the Spree river on a solar catamaran that covers 8 different attractions starting from Jannowitzbrücke and ending at the Island of Youth.
- This cruise over the Spree is going to be both luxurious and environmentally friendly as a sustainable catamaran takes you to eight different attractions in Berlin.
- First, you will start at the Jannowitzbrücke as you glide over the Spree towards Plänterwald to Zenner and back, experiencing the famous East Side Gallery, the Oberbaumbrücke, and the Osthafenalong the way.
- Now, to add a splash of green, you will head towards Treptower Park where the remains of the first Berlin trade exhibition still stand.
- An hour later, you will be at the historic Haus Zenner, surrounded by beautiful neo-Renaissance-style architecture.
- Your trip ends with the Island of Youth which can be seen from the Zenner house and is today a youth cultural center.
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
We invite you to get on board a catamaran that is both stylish and sustainable, an amazing way to travel to the 8 different places that this cruise is offering you in a mere 2 hours! The cruise starts from Jannowitzbrücke and you will head towards Plänterwald to Zenner and back. As you glide over the Spree, you can see history and modernity alternating as you experience the East Side Gallery, the Oberbaumbrücke, and the Osthafen with their striking warehouses.
Now, let’s add a splash of green! Treptower Park, where the first Berlin trade exhibition took place in 1896, is your next stop. And, you also explore the Archenhold Observatory, which is all that remains of the exhibition. In the distance, you will see the Ferris wheel of the old Spreepark, an amusement park that is set to re-open in 2024.
Finally, an hour later, you will be at Haus Zenner, a tourist restaurant that has been around since the 1820s. Give in to the beautiful neo-Renaissance style architecture that surrounds you as you look out towards the “Island of Youth”, a youth cultural center.
know before you go
- The catamaran is pram/stroller accessible.
- Pets and guide dogs are allowed.
Daily at 11:30am and 2pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- You can board the cruise at Anlegestelle Jannowitzbrücke.
- Address: Anlegestelle Jannowitzbrücke, Rolandufer 4, 10179.
- The closest train station is Jannowitzbrücke, a 1-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Trains RB14 or RE7 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.