1 hour Chicago River Architecture Cruise from Navy Pier
Get a glimpse of Chicago's rich history through its iconic landmarks on this architecture cruise!
- Sail away on the historic Chicago River, past its three branches.
- These include the Main Branch, North Branch to Grand Ave., and the South Branch to Polk St.
- Explore the city's world-renowned architectural landmarks along the way.
- Spot buildings like Tribune Tower, The Wrigley Building, and Willis (Sears) Tower.
- Learn about the city's history in architectural development and innovation, thanks to the live commentary on board.
- Cruise ticket with departure from Michigan Avenue
- Live commentary in English
- Food and drinks
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Discover how Chicago rose from the ashes of the Great Chicago Fire and came to be the cradle of mainstream American architecture on this tour! Enjoy a rundown of the city's dramatic history and inside stories thanks to the live commentary on board. You will have plenty of photo opportunities when you cruise past dozens of landmark buildings, including the Tribune Tower, the Wrigley Building, Marina City, and the Willis (Sears) Tower to name a few.
know before you go
Infants aged 0-2yrs can go for free. Children aged 3-12yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Redeem your ticket at 24 N Streeter Dr.
Get Directions to the Boarding Point
The nearest bus stop is 'Illinois & Lake Shore,' which is located 2 minutes from the boarding point. Catch bus #2, 29, 65, 66, or 124 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.