Dubai Water Canal Cruise with Dinner + Optional Transfers
Hop aboard a luxury dhow and cruise down the new Dubai Water Canal as it runs through the charming ‘City of Lights’ in Dubai. Sail past iconic Dubai landmarks while you enjoy a delicious international buffet dinner.
- Take a 2-hour dinner cruise on a luxurious glass-encased dhow in the new Dubai Water Canal.
- See the IMAGINE Show, said to be the world's largest water screen projection.
- Pass by the Burj Khalifa as well as the world's second tallest hotel, JW Marriot Marquis.
- Feast on delicious starters, and enjoy a lavish international buffet dinner which includes tea, coffee, and soft beverages, as well as a live station.
- Choose from the 4 ticket options to enjoy additional benefits like house beverages and hotel transfers.
- Did you know that the Sheikh Zayed Waterfall Bridge is the region's first sensor-operated bridge?
- Note: The ticket option including house beverages is only for guests above 21.
- 2-hour cruise along the banks of the Dubai Water Canal
- International buffet
- The IMAGINE show
- Live saxophonist onboard
- Hotel transfers (optional)
- House beverages (optional)
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Luxurious Cruise by the Dubai Water Canal
Your dhow dinner cruise will begin in Dubai Festival City as you report at the designated pier on the new Dubai Water Canal. You will be greeted by the friendly staff who welcome you with Kahwah (Arabic coffee) and assorted chilled refreshments on your arrival. After the warm welcome, you will board the luxurious glass-enclosed dhow and embark on your dinner cruise down the New Dubai Water Canal.
On your way, you will be able to view the dazzling IMAGINE fountain show. You will also get to pass by landmarks such as the Mohammed Bin Rashid Library, historic dhow building yards, and the Ras Al Khor bird sanctuary. See the glitzy, avant-garde Dubai Design District, the center of the current downtown Dubai. Admire the stunning Burj Khalifa - the world’s tallest tower, and check out the central business district – Business Bay, a stellar destination. Marvel at the architecture of luxury hotels such as Al Habtoor City and JW Marriott Marquis. Finally, hit up the strikingly lit Dubai Water Canal Bridge, and enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience of gliding under it.
The accompanying dinner will be in the form of a lavish international buffet with food stations for Arabic appetizers, grilled meats, fresh salads, delicious Arabic sweets, and soft & hot beverages. The dhow cruise will finally return to its pier after a 2-hour journey cruise.
Sights To See
Astonishing Fountain Show - IMAGINE | Conceptual – Mohammed Bin Rashid Library | Historic Dhow Building Yard - Jadaf Dubai | Contemporary District - Dubai Design District | Central Business District - Business Bay | Centre of Now - Downtown Dubai | World’s Tallest Tower - Burj Khalifa | A Stellar Destination - Al Habtoor City (W Hotel & Westin Hotel) | World’s Tallest Hotel – JW Marriott Marquis | Stunningly Lit Bridges at the Canal – Including the Waterfall Bridge
know before you go
know before you go
- The ticket option including house beverages is only for guests above 21.
- Guests can be dressed casually for this cruise. The setting is primarily informal so smart casuals are fine.
- Boarding starts at 6:45pm (if reaching directly).
- Guests opting for hotel transfers should be ready from 5:45pm.
- Departure will be at 7:30pm sharp.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Dubai Water Canal Cruise with Dinner vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the boarding point at the Dubai Water Canal Cruise pier or at the time of pick up.