Crocosaurus Cove: Croc N History Tickets
Visit two of Darwin's premier attractions: the Crocosaurus Cove & the RFDS Tourist facility with one ticket and save big!
- Book this 2-in-1 ticket, letting you explore Crocosaurus Cove and the RFDS facility together.
- Explore the RFDS tourist facility, and learn about the journey of John Flynn and his great idea.
- Experience a decommissioned RFDS Pilatus PC 12 aircraft here as you learn about the daily duties of pilots, engineers, doctors, and nurses.
- Enjoy a VR experience that takes you back to the Darwin Harbor in 1942 when it was bombed.
- World-class facilities include holograms, VR, and a projection window of the Japanese air attack.
- Sign up for a day of fun encounters with the world's largest saltwater crocodiles at Crocosaurus Cove.
- Meet and greet crocs, Barramundi, Archer Fish & Whiprays, turtles, snakes & lizards here.
- Both experiences can be used on separate days (within a 30-day period of using the first experience).
- Full-day entry into Crocosaurus Cove Darwin
- Access to RFDS Tourist facility
- Food & drinks
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 72 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
RFDS Tourist Facility
Affectionately known as the RFDS in Australia, the Royal Flying Doctor Service was founded by the Reverend John Flynn, where aeromedical operations were conducted. Listen to the story of Flynn's vision and the birth of this idea into the RFDS of today. Experience a decommissioned RFDS Pilatus PC 12 aircraft and learn about the RFDS’s pilots, engineers, doctors, and nurses, and their daily routines.
Bombing of Darwin Harbor
Find out how the bombing of the Darwin Harbor brought destruction to the city and the experiences that went down that day. This world-class facility features cutting-edge technology: holograms, virtual reality, and a projection window of the Japanese air attack on the harbor. A life-sized replica of the Japanese Zero aircraft is suspended from the ceiling. You'll see the workings of a bomb. Notice the life-size hologram of Grant that narrates his own version of events. The VR experience takes you back to the Darwin Harbor of 1942: you're at the original Stokes Hill Wharf as it bombed to the point of sinking.
The ultimate urban wildlife experience awaits you in the heart of Mitchell Street, Darwin City: at Crocosaurus Cove. Get up close and personal with Australia's iconic saltwater crocodiles here, as this park boasts the world's largest display of Australian reptiles. Watch them being fed, hold a baby saltwater crocodile, and gasp at the Barramundi, Archer Fish & Whiprays in the 200,000-liter freshwater aquarium. Head upstairs to the Top End Turtle enclosure for a cute interaction with Australia's turtles, and to the reptile house, home to the park's fascinating snakes and lizards. From the world's deadliest predators to some of the world's oldest animals, you'll see it all at Darwin's Crocosaurus Cove!
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This ticket is valid for full-day entry.
- Wrist passes can be obtained at the ticket desk if you wish to come and go throughout the day.
- Last entry is 1 hour prior to closing time.
- This attraction is wheelchair accessible.
- Crocosaurus Cove: Daily from 9 AM - 5 PM (subject to change).
- RFDS Tourist facility: Daily from 9:30 AM - 4 PM.
Children aged 4-15, senior citizens aged 65 and up and families with children enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Crocosaurus Cove.
- Address: 58 Mitchell St, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Mitchell St cnr Brigg St, a 2-min walk to the attraction.
- Buses 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 14, 21, 22, 25, 28, and more will bring you here.
Each component of the Darwin Attraction Pass can be used within 30 days of your first experience.