The Play That Goes Wrong - Broadway Week Discount
From London’s infamous West End to New York City’s Broadway comes a play guaranteed to make you cry with laughter! The Play That Goes Wrong is everything you didn't expect and more, extending their prolific run until the end of the year!
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
why watch the play that goes wrong
The play follows the escapades of a University drama society that tries its best to stage a production of a murder mystery set in the 1920s. As the play progresses, we witness the hilarious turn of events during their staging, when the corpse comes alive, and the leading lady is unconscious throughout! If that wasn’t funny enough, the characters cannot stop tripping over everything and keep going out of character. This play promises a jolly good time filled with laughter and fun. It showcases humour even when everything falls apart. The play portrays its title with such ease and humour that for these two hours we forget that things going wrong is a bad thing!!!
This hilarious and entertaining play is showing at the New World Stages till 1 Jan 2023.
- Theater fans
- Friends night out
“ The cast are all absolutely fantastic. With spectacular timing and hilarious physical comedy,... ” – York Mix
know before you go
Duration: 2 Hrs
Audience: Suitable for 8+
No. of Shows a Week: ~8
Opening Date: 11 Feb 2019
Closing Date: 1 Jan 2023
Theatre Name: New World Stages
Dress Code: Smart casual
Cast and Creatives
Jesse Aaronson as Max Ryan
Vincent Anderson as Trevor
Brent Bateman as Robert
Bartley Booz as Dennis
- All guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
- All guests must be fully vaccinated to enter the theatre and must present digital or physical proof at the door.
- Children under 12 and people with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination may show proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
- Please carry a valid photo ID.
- You will receive an email confirming your purchase.
- You will receive your e-tickets via email within 3 hours from the time of the booking. You can access your tickets by clicking on the link available on the email.
- If you book tickets more than 14 days in advance, you will receive the tickets 14 days prior to the show date.
- The ticket can be presented digitally along with a valid photo ID at the entrance on the day of your visit.
- Please note most of the theatres do not allow entry post the show start time and we recommend you reach the venue 10-15 minutes early.