Benagil Cave: Private Boat Tour from Portimao
Journey to the spectacular Benagil Sea Cave on a boat tour from Portimão. Catch sight of a fort, a castle, and a fishing village along this magical stretch of the Algarve coast.
- Sail away to the beautiful landscapes of the Algarve coastline.
- Make your way to the Benagil Sea Cave, one of the most spectacular in the Algarve.
- Admire the Fort of Santa Catarina, the Ferragudo Castle, and more such landmarks along the way.
- Dive into the waters of the Praia da Marinha, one of the world's most beautiful beaches.
- Guided boat trip
- Food and drinks
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Hop on a boat and set sail for the picturesque Algarve coastline, to the Benagil Sea Cave. This is the longest boat trip from Portimão. Explore the wonderful Navy Beach (Praia da Marinha), stop for a swim, and maybe see some dolphins. Continue southwest, past the lighthouse of Ferragudo, a charming fishing town on the eastern side of the Arada River. Travel through its narrow streets until you reach Ferragudo Church, located on the hilltop.
See the beach of Caneiros bordered by cliffs, as well as the Roman Tower and Smugglers' Cave. Admire the stunning rock formations of Algar Seco and dive into the natural pool, a result of thousands of years of erosion. See Praia Vale de Centianes and visit the cave of Benagil, recently declared to be the most beautiful natural cave in the world. Through narrow or wide openings explore the dark or colorful shimmering, cathedral-like vaults. A further stop along the coast includes the Fort of Santa Catarina, in Praia da Rocha. It was built to defend the peninsula from pirates and privateers, as well as military invasions.
know before you go
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- Photography is permitted.
- This experience is pram/stroller-accesible.
- Buggy is available on prior request.
- Food and beverages from outside are allowed.
- Parking is available.
- Food and drinks are available for purchase.
- Cloakroom is available.
- Wear light clothing. Carry sunscreen, a hat, and a bottle of water, especially in the summers.
Infants aged 0-2 can go for free.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Clube Naval de Portimao.
- This is situated next to Museum of Portimao.
- Our staff wearing an outfit with the Seadventure logo on it will await you there.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The nearest bus stop is Clube Naval. Catch bus #3N, 11, 14, or 33 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.