Abu Dhabi City Tour with Sheikh Zayed Mosque and Qasr Al Watan
Spend a day in the UAE's scenic capital, Abu Dhabi, where it's always sunny. Visit the two key landmarks of Abu Dhabi - the Qasr Al Watan and the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, and experience the best that UAE has to offer!
- See the best of Abu Dhabi on this guided tour through its key landmarks and attractions
- Visit the Qasr Al Watan, the Royal Palace where meetings of the highest order of government take place
- Make a stop at the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the grand mosque that fuses traditional Arabic and Islamic culture
- Get some shopping done at Abu Dhabi Corniche, Saadiyat Island and a local date market
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi (optional)
- Licensed Abu Dhabi Guide
- Pick and drop transfers from any hotel in Dubai
- Qasr Al Watan entrance tickets
- Lunch (optional)
- Tips and gratuities
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Explore the great capital of the UAE on a day tour with a professional guide. Visit two of the city's key landmarks- the Qasr Al Watan and the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
Qasr Al Watan is an active Royal Palace designated for meetings of the highest order of government and also for visiting foreign delegations. The palace and its surrounding façade are drop-dead gorgeous with breathtaking architecture that is artistically combined with the most expensive materials to create a truly Royal palace – one that you can and will visit on this tour.
The Sheikh Zayed Mosque, also known as the Grand Mosque is an equally impressive work of architecture that fuses the traditional Arabic & Islamic culture with a more contemporary architectural style that has produced something truly memorable and symbolic. Inside the mosque, you will find grandiose halls, gold calligraphy, and majestic carpets.
Besides these two highlights, you will also pass through Abu Dhabi corniche, Saadiyat Island and make a stop at a local date market for some tasty treats. Optionally, you can also enjoy lunch at a 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi for the perfect complement to your day spent touring.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
To enter Qasr Al Watan:
- Show a 'Green Pass' through the AlHosn UAE app, if you have it.
- Otherwise, vaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 14 days earlier from any accepted center worldwide.
- All unvaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 48 hours ago from any accepted center worldwide.
- A Rapid Antigen test was previously available at Qasr Al Watan but now it's not. If a guest takes an antigen test at any of the Yas Island Theme Park locations, they can enter Qasr Al Watan on the same day.
- Please wear very conservative clothes.
- This tour begins in the morning and lasts for 8-10 hours
- The operating hours are subject to change. Please check the calendar to see the operating hours on your intended day of visit.
You will receive an email with your Abu Dhabi City Tour with Sheikh Zayed Mosque and Qasr Al Watan mobile voucher soon after purchase. No need to print. Please display the same to your guide at the pickup to gain entry.
Pick-ups from your hotel are included with the price of this ticket. Pick up times are based on the area of the hotel.
Days of operation: Tuesday & Thursday.
- Deira: 10.30 – 11.00 AM
- Bur Dubai, Satwa, Downtown Dubai, Jumeirah 1 & 2: 10:15 – 10:45 AM
- Barsha, Tecom, Jumeirah 2 & 3: 10:30 – 11:00 AM
- Dubai Marina & JLT: 10:30 – 11:00 AM
- Palm Island: 10:00 – 10:30 AM
- Jebel Ali: 11:00 – 11:30 AM
Your ticket is valid only on the date selected during checkout.